⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we can all agree Dele is a ****. Our **** at the end of the day but he needs to get all the pathetic diving out of his game along with the really nasty tackles. He showed he can produce quality in the previous season, now he needs to step it up and do it consistently instead of trying to cheat the system to make up for lackluster performances.
tenor.gif

^ The team from cornella has 2 black players... A Brazilian Naldo & a Colombian Carlos Sanchez (who badly needs a good barber)....

See, the league needs to come down very very very hard on whoever hurled the insult at Umtiti. I bet the referee didn't include this in his post match report which means it won't get addressed. Bastards...

Last edited:
It seems a lot of French league games were bought up by another network, no? I noticed a few psg games and most lyon/monaco matches just being shown on a random French channel that I don't have access to but comes up in the listing way more than last season. Totally understand with atleti v valencia match going on at the same time but usually they would have put one on the other to show both.

Atleti v valencia

Simeone still out here looking like a mob boss

Saul is a player I'm keeping my eye...could use a skillset like that at Chelsea

Mans taking it upon himself to fix the field :lol:

Saul is such a pleasure to watch, id kill for a player of his caliber at Arsenal

Pool can feel hard done by...but despite the terrible refereeing idk if the outcome was determined by the refs. The first pen was not a pen...offsides and next to no contact. But it got saved. The second PK was at least arguable. I personally wouldn't have given it because its Lamela....that dude sucks and flops all the time haha but an argument can at least be made for a penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom