⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trey Bantz Trey Bantz You might as well throw your support for VAR after today

giphy.gif

Im all in for Wenger calling these refs washed. The only time Wenger is right about something.

The first one was 100% BS but idk about the second one, looked like it to me

I disagree. VVD was trying to clear the ball, he barely even brushed the Lamela's calf. You don't call that in the last minute of stoppage time.

Lamela flopped real hard, Argentinian style.

They also called it like a minute after it happened, I was like WTF is going on?

Awful refereeing. Spurs got rescued with that flop from Lamela. The linesman should have been punched in the face. In fact, VVD saw Lamela jumping in the way and stopped his kicked. Lamela flopped. Absolute disgrace. It as if they were trying to force Kane the white Englishman into getting into the top scorers to overtake Salah and give him that 100 goals. That linesman should be relieved of his job tomorrow and should never be given the opportunity to make a living/ having the ability to feed his family off of football ever again.

Last edited:
The whole Spurs squad were flopping today really.

The Dele one was the most disgusting :sick:

Awful refereeing. Spurs got rescued with that flop from Lamela. The linesman should have been punched in the face. In fact, VVD saw Lamela jumping in the way and stopped his kicked. Lamela flopped. Absolute disgrace. It as if they were trying to force Kane the white Englishman into getting into the top scorers to overtake Salah and give him that 100 goals. That linesman should be relieved of his job tomorrow and should never be given the opportunity to make a living/ having the ability to feed his family off of football ever again.

x10

doesnt the prem league retroactively review games this year and then ban players who flop?

I can see why the ref that it was a pen full speed and from where he was standing it certainly looked like it (first angle in the clip)BUT on other angles and slowed down it doesn't really look like a pen the more I look at it (second angle in the clip)

Think we can all agree Dele is a ****. Our **** at the end of the day but he needs to get all the pathetic diving out of his game along with the really nasty tackles. He showed he can produce quality in the previous season, now he needs to step it up and do it consistently instead of trying to cheat the system to make up for lackluster performances.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom