⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coutinho is great and all, but Pool still have a niiice squad.

Keita should be coming in as well right? Use some of that Coutinho bag for a keeper and they'll be sitting pretty to make noise if not this season then surely the next

Mahrez has been more consistent than Countinho in recent years and helped lead his team to winning the prem, so not sure where you get the half the player part from. Coutinho still scores more goals than Pogba

Harry with the £300M valuation :pimp::rofl:

... But Sturridge is better and we only like Kane more because this thread is racist :rofl:

£142m is a lot but Barca could have done worse for that much (Pogba)

How have Barca used that Neymar money so far?

They lost Neymar for €222m

Coutihno for €160m
Paulinho €40m
Dembele for €140m

Last edited:
Next thread poll should be, how much playing time will coutinho get :lol:

Again, Barca overpaid and he can't play for them in the CL round of 16

Sad Phil is gone but hopeful for the future and what new players it can bring. Looking forward to Nappy Keita.

PS. A Barca Coutinho kit needs to be cop ASAP. That number 7 is too saucy.

I mean is coutinho worth that much...maybe not but this team is scary. Dembele, Messi, Coutinho, Suarez....im an RM > Barca guy...but RM need a forward to get them some goals

City today. Sane was blowing chance after chance glad he got a goal. Danilo and Gundam-wing were my best players. KDB is crazy talented though. comes in as a sub and its noticeable how much better dude is then everyone on the field

Apparently, I'm getting the banz cause man's keep reporting. They want to engage in bantz, but cannot manage it. So I'll edit my post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom