⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
An an RM fan, part of me doesn't mind Barca dropping that much on Coutinho. It's irresponsible spending and in my amateur opinion is not sustainable. It seems like a financially short-sighted move by the board. I think he'll pan out for them but it's just a wild amount of money.

Maybe they have inflated sales in the works for Gomes and another player or 2?

As an RM fan

It seems like a financially short-sighted move by the board.

it's just a wild amount of money.

You guys literally started this @#%# with the world record transfer for GARETH BALE of all people :lol:

Last edited:
Ya’ll are young acting... Seriously puffing your chests out after 1 win against a sad sack Everton team? You got the whole back half of the campaign to go... Enjoy the rest of the season. Cheers...
1 win ? Pretty sure we mentioned 17 games. I know you're the grandpa of the thread, but you don't really have to act like you're going senile.
mans was excited after the 3-3 draw with arsenal
That's a lie, but when you draw level with teams , you're in here posting like y'all still got 3 points

I like a lot about Klopp. Love his “hard rock” football. But his defensive tactics lead much to be desired. Also his whole darling of the press annoys me. He’s a hypocritical pretentious **** like the rest of em..
You sound like you have some sick obsession with Klopp. You're more enamored with him than the Liverpool supporters

Wonder if he's gonna play in Iniesta's spot
this is exactly what it is. he's looked at as iniesta's heir.

not sure how we lost. we have coutinho and yall don't. yall tried to keep him and yall didn't.
yall didn't win any trophies with him. this doesn't give you a better chance

we are gonna riot in the midfield.
hope we run the 4-4-2 valverde has been using with coutinho and dembele as the outside midfielders
iniesta messi and busquets will control the middle

oh and fat Ronaldo can eat a ****.

Last edited:

142m pounds??

Liverpool won

umad.gif

our midfielder can score goals and yours can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom