⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great scenes from Toronto,gotta feel amazing being able to celebrate right there on the pitch with the fans :pimp:

IMG_20171209_190338.jpg

As if she wasn't bad enough :blush:

courtois is going to end up at real madrid

Good...

Drizzy is my fav artist right now...but mans got the full kit wanker ting going on :lol:
Well he was practicing out there for fun with TFC when this pic was taken

I would do the same if Liverpool or Real Madrid were to invite me to play some practice footy at their stadium lol

North Korean dictator supports Inter Milan, the latest
kim.jong.un.corea.delnord.saluto.2014.2015.356x237.jpg

08 December at 22:40
Antonio Razzi (who is a Forza Italia senator), spoke to Che Fuori tempo che fa about North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un, who he says is one of his friends. Here is what he had to say on the matter as it seems like the North Korean dictator is an Inter Milan fan :

"Kim Jong-Un loves football and people have told me that he is an Inter fan. He would even come to the San Siro to watch live games. It seems that when he studied in Berne, he would often go to the San Siro, especially to watch Inter Milan play. I am a Juventino so imagine....".

Razzi had stated in September that he wanted to bring Paulo Dybala in North Korea to restore some peace in the world. Spalletti's Inter Milan are now owned by Chinese group Suning as they currently are first in the Italian Serie A standings. Inter are set to play a huge game tomorrow as they take on Juventus at the Allianz Stadium in Turin...

Jean-Luca Mascaro (@CalcioNews89)

Thoughts on West Ham/Chelsea:
-First sign that Arnautovic potentially warrants the hefty fee Stoke received for him. Put in a hell of a shift, and I don't mean just the game-winning goal. More so defensive responsibility and commitment.
-You have to say, "Dave" could have done better to alter the angle on Arnautovic's early goal. Let him turn on the left foot far too easily and ultimately slotting past Courtois.
-Masuaku looked incredibly comfortable on the ball today. Gliding up the pitch all match, which reminded me a bit of Moussa Sissoko during France's '16 Euro run.
-Andreas Christensen is the footy version of Jayson Tatum. With the David Luiz drama unfolding, constantly shoved into the middle of big fixtures. Shows no rattle for a 21-year-old center-half. Thought the referee's decision to not award a handball in the box was the right call.
-RM sorely misses Morata and he certainly enjoys moments of brilliance, but there are times he goes to ground too easily (on the penalty appeal). Wasn't much there in terms of contact.
-Hazard was not inspirational or threatening today, and Fabregas only woke up with minor influence in the final desperate 10 minutes of play.

Last edited:
Imo RM are more likely to get Kepa from Bilbao for his 20m buyout clause

It would fit along with the moves for Ceballos and Theo Hernandez

I just wonder if they did, would they loan him back to Bilbao for the remainder of the season

Thoughts on RM/Sevilla:
-Of course I'm elated to see Ronnie back in goal-scoring form, however, it must be said that the first goal was due to a scintillating reverse ball from Asensio and the second was courtesy of Marcelo drawing a careless handball on Navas. Not that I'm discounting CR7's production by any means, just still patiently waiting for those trademark moments of individual brilliance.
-Hakimi's crossing is going to make me replace every single item in my living room. Dude is channeling shades of Jesus Navas at Manchester City. His goal was nice though, tight angle to score from.
-I'll be the first to say I have no qualms sitting Luka if need be moving forward, in terms of accommodating different formations or tactics. He has not had a great campaign and that shouldn't be overlooked on name alone.
-Kind of wonder if the dominant performance was to honor Cristiano's fifth Ballon d'Or, or perhaps Zizou didn't believe we could keep a clean sheet at the Bernabeu so opted for an all-out attack instead. Product of missing many important defenders.

-I'll be the first to say I have no qualms sitting Luka if need be moving forward, in terms of accommodating different formations or tactics. He has not had a great campaign and that shouldn't be overlooked on name alone.

Something I've touched on as well. Wouldn't mind a 4-4-2 with Kroos and Casemiro in the middle. Isco and Asensio need to start (assuming Zizou can make Isco work in the 4-4-2

The curse of the #10 shirt strikes again for RM. Robinho, Sneijder, James. It's still early but only Ozil has done it justice since Figo.

Thoughts on Juve/Inter:
-Benatia is going to be following Icardi in his dreams. Marked him like white on rice all match long. Barely allowed any significant touches on the ball.
-Cuadrado was dancing and created the majority of Juve's most threatening chances.
-Mandzukic was exploiting D'Ambrosio often in the first half on all header opportunities.
-Curious if Allegri was sending a message to "La Joya." Know the manager was implementing similar tactics to the Napoli match, but Dybala's impact was felt immediately as a substitute. Connectivity between the midfield and strikers.
-Perisic was ghost on the pitch, had relatively no impact.
-Inter was glad and also fortunate to escape with a point. Miranda and Skriniar form a stout center-half duo, and Handanovic showed up when necessary.

RM sorely misses Morata and he certainly enjoys moments of brilliance, but there are times he goes to ground too easily (on the penalty appeal). Wasn't much there in terms of contact.

Along with that, his finishing could be better. He left a lot to be desired against Atleti and West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom