⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna see TFC win it for Gio but the rare times championship rematches have happened in MLS haven't been kind to the previous years loser...

We are not going after PL title this season after today's loss. Unless there's a miracle

Conte states four losses before January is not acceptable when it comes to PL title race

Toronto got it this time I think, but **** after last year and if there is anything we know about sports in general is “**** happens” lol

Today we are all Toronto FC. This is revenge for last season's MLS Cup.

I wanna see TFC win it for Gio but the rare times championship rematches have happened in MLS haven't been kind to the previous years loser...

Yep rooting for Toronto. Anything but Sounders.

tuned in for the MLS Cup. I don't see how TFC doesn't win this. Their supporters are lit right now.

Spaletti's parking the bus it seems,subbing Icardi out for Eder with 5 mins left

Guess a draw away isn't too shabby at all,they'll still be 2 points ahead of Juve at the top of the table

Dempsey always gotta be different man wearing both new colorways of the Hypervenoms lol

Inter extending their unbeaten run to 18 straight matches...the Spalletti effect

First time Juve have been shut out since October of last year too

69% of the Argentine public believes he deserves a spot on the WC squad

Kun must have a trash reputation back home :lol:

Handanovic keeping juve vs inter at a draw.

dybala should've been on the pitch earlier, was creating good chances.

I honestly always considered Michael Bradely to be an urban legend perpetuated by USMNT fans but dude actually appears to be good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom