⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apzi pulled thru and Bats solidifying that he’s fighting for the staying spot over Morata. gg

Very poor performance today. The lack of heart really annoyed me. Nobody seemed to fancy it today.

Not one creative player on the pitch. Like I said pages back, Özil walks straight into our starting 11, no doubt about that. Mkhi has been dog**** since the start of the season and Mata offers us nothing in attack.

Shoutout to Rashford for making a difference when coming on and Rom for trying to step up and create.

i don't know but we need him back soon. we got some tough games coming up

Hannibal is still suffering from the right knee he injured in August. So much so he's not going to play in November for Uruguay. It looks as though the club stupidly rushed him back because he doesn't have the burst of speed he had.

Glad today wasn't a trap game.

Hannibal is still suffering from the right knee he injured in August. So much so he's not going to play in November for Uruguay. It looks as though the club stupidly rushed him back because he doesn't have the burst of speed he had.

Glad today wasn't a trap game.

They did rush him back. He shouldn't have played those first few games with the NT after he got hurt, but Barça gave him the ok :smh:

But even with the injury, there's just some shots on goal that he's been blowing. Like today's.

I would root for an Arsenal L like I usually do but Everton can't do anything right so I'm neutral today

lol completely against the run of play but what a goal by Rooney! Props to Gueye for making that challenge before though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom