⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp

Yanotheret terrible attacking display...guess an L was overdo :smh:

Not gonna come near winning the league if they revert back to that tepid and extra cautious style of play |l

Either one of Fro or Pogba returning for the big games against Spurs and Chelsea coming up would be a godsend rn cause they'll need all the help they can get ..

Hell of a performance by Huddersfield. I guess that leaves City as the only undefeated team in the league.

between United and the US U-17 squad, I'm checking out. good day gentlemen

jerry-done.gif

Happy with the United loss, hope they continue to drop points. I have a bet going with a United fan from work where I bet $200 that anyone but United would win the Premier League. He was so confident and arrogant in his belief this was the year United would win it again, I want my free $200.

It is the starkest divide between the Premier League's haves and have nots. And it is reflected in pay packets. United's wage bill came to £263m, the biggest in England; Huddersfield's wage bill in their promotion-winning campaign was around £11m; indeed it was some £2m lower than in 2012-13, whereas United's went up £81m in the same period.

Damn 3 Lions beat up on Murica’s U17... :stoneface:

Got damn this US17 team is playing oafishly like they have no coordination... (defensively)

3 Lions finish with a pen 1-4... US should’ve been given like 6-7 yellows in the last 10 mins..

Last edited:
Is Gabriel on loan from arsenal? It’s amazing the turn around Lim has made with Valencia considering where they were a couple of years ago.

I wonder if Sevilla can do the same after loosing Monchi & Emery.

Good to see Montoya getting burn with Valencia & playing well. Sad he couldn’t shine with Barca.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom