⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
France would be absolute buns if they tried to assemble a NT consisting exclusively of their white, catholic players.

I disagree with the idea that France's national team has been biased against Muslim players. They've actually featured the most of any non-Middle Eastern team I can think of. Off the top of my head, Pogba,Kante,Dembele,Sissoko,Ribery,Nasri,Ben Arfa,Fekir,Sagna,etc. are all Muslim players who have been called up for the French NT in recent years. This whole "the French NT hates Muslims" only started when Benzema started getting left off squads for being an extortionist and trying to leak teammate sex tapes

Not really,I've heard that sentiment regarding arab muslim players at the NT even before the Benz saga and just because some players get called up doesn't mean their isn't some form of bias/prejudice. It's like saying the FA has no problems because they've called up a lot of black players in recent years...

It delves into a deeper issue/phenomenon prevalent in French society over the last decade

man every match is in english on watch espn except bayern

It must either be a WC thing or a subscription package difference because they aren't showing all the games in my area and I can't watch

a few matches because I don't have Deportes. And they aren't showing Utd in my feed either.

Right now, United isn't showing up and I can't watch Bayern or Barca.

It must either be a WC thing or a subscription package difference because they aren't showing all the games in my area and I can't watch

a few matches because I don't have Deportes. And they aren't showing Utd in my feed either.

Right now, United isn't showing up and I can't watch Bayern or Barca.

united and barca are on FS go.

I was just typing up something along the line of time to see how hard Anderlecht gets wrecked by PSG and Mbappé already shot one in :lol:

I know I live with lowered expectations but a goal for Luiz is good:lol:. Still hoping for not a red though:rofl:

Nice FIFA esq bounce back cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom