⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

this made me mad/disappointed. your #5 whose been on the team for so long and you call him the black one:smh:. I know its Spain and not uncommon for nicknames but still

most popular EPL teams in Europe based on Twitter followers
kart-mest-populaere-premier-league-lag-europa.png

Balo has a son

is that map accurate? cuz it has united listed as same color as arsenal

i like watching arshambles get washed every year too though
it's hilarious

that last game against watford was great

The FA really bungled this Mark Sampson situation horribly :smh:

Their in-house investigation cleared the man while an independent investigation backed up 2 of his player's accounts of racial abuse and mistreatment. It's a ****show because the players got attacked even after providing evidence and a lot of former players and teammates publicly backed Sampson...

This is why I'll never ever fault players of African descent deciding to pay for their countries of origin over the 3 Lions,the FA is full of **** and run like a good 'ol boy network

This is why I'll never ever fault players of African descent deciding to pay for their countries of origin over the 3 Lions,the FA is full of **** and run like a good 'ol boy network
Players of African decent will always get looked over by the English FA, heck by any European FA to keep it real

Players of African decent will always get looked over by the English FA, heck by any European FA to keep it real

Not France :pimp:,players of African/Carribean descent have been the backbone of their best squads for decades now

I agree with that about a lot of the big European federations though but the FA's issues are usually more out in the open. Feels like it doesn't matter how good the players are,they'll never be treated as one of "them" with the FA. The prejudice there has been well documented for years now.

Been starting to see a trend of young players deciding to play for their motherlands lately instead of chasing pipe dreams with the large federations,hopefully African NT's can continue to benefit. Getting a chance to start for and make your mark for smaller NT's sounds a lot better than being in the system for years and dreaming of call ups that never come due to all sorts of internal backroom politics

Not France :pimp:,players of African/Carribean descent have been the backbone of their best squads for decades now

I agree with that about a lot of the big European federations though but the FA's issues are usually more out in the open. Feels like it doesn't matter how good the players are,they'll never be treated as one of "them" with the FA. The prejudice there has been well documented for years now.

Been starting to see a trend of young players deciding to play for their motherlands lately instead of chasing pipe dreams with the large federations,hopefully African NT's can continue to benefit. Getting a chance to start for and make your mark for smaller NT's sounds a lot better than being in the system for years and dreaming of call ups that never come due to all sorts of internal backroom politics
France does have in issue with MUSLIM players of African decent. Actually of muslims in general. There, Italy, Spain I have received the worst treatment at customs

Yea I hear you,especially Arab/Magreb muslim players it seems. Ironic enough though when of their GOATs, Zizou, is one :lol:

Yea they're not perfect but it feels like the opportunities are a bit more spread out than other NT's.

It's a whole other convo if we're talking about the actual countries themselves though,def aware of their treatment of muslims and many immigrant groups in general there :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom