⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
arsenal
index.php

that goal by saul was world class but a perfect goal from outside of the box i can't be mad at.
im still loving how valverde has us playing this year...we just need to find some opportunities.
hopefully they'll open up more after they tire.

gomes getting the start makes no damn sense though. denis suarez and sergi roberto have been playing so well.
let them cook

Dortmund vs Leipzig was very entertaining. It's amazing a team like Leipzig can spend money wisely & be a competitive team immediately out the gate. Also with Dortmund, losing the players they have over the years & Klopp leaving should've been a death sentence but it wasn't. Even with Tuchel's departure, the club really didn't skip a bit with hiring Ajax's Peter Bosz. It's amazing how so many other clubs just eff their clubs all up yet these 2 teams are doing so solidly.

Juve lost at home earlier for the first time in 2 years :wow:

Immobile should've never left Italy,he's a much deadlier player back home than in other leagues

Gomes is one heck of lazy player. He's a day late & a dollar short almost all of the time.

Boy, Griez is really doing his best Becks impression with his hair/look...

If the Blaugrana lose today, I won't be mad. Los Rojiblancos should win at home.

Having said that, Ernesto has the team playing well away so far so today is a good test. I think the teams as outscored the opposition on away games 7-1.

Gomes is one heck of lazy player. He's a day late & a dollar short almost all of the time.

Boy, Griez is really doing his best Becks impression with his hair/look...
i don't think he's lazy i think he's slow and has terrible anticipation/positioning.

can't wait to get dembouz adapted to this style of play. it will make for some great football.

Got damn goal post...

Jape... Gomes was often lazy at Valencia & with the Portuguese team. He often got yelled at on both teams while on the pitch especially on the national team.

I was very meh when he was purchased & was hoping coming to Camp Nou would change things but it hasn't.

is it me or is atletico's crowd doing the messi chant sarcastically? :lol:
or is that our fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom