⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford bout to leapfrog Arsenal and Chelsea for 4th for this weekend. Been a great start in the league for them

just saw the city highlights
pep >

just saw the arshambles scoreline lmao
yall deserve this

barca has to go to atletico's new stadium today...along with the current political climate this will be a very tough match
but if we can keep our great defensive record thus far we will be fine. messi just needs a little window of opportunity

Last edited:
In the L against Levante where Zizou went with the same lineup, I mentioned we need at least Isco or Modric in

Isco comes on very late today and makes a moment of magic to win it

I couldn't even celebrate the winner. I could just think of how pathetically flat we look without those two to make the team tick.

Achraf looks like "another one" for RM. Just needs to improve his crossing, but he's a natural with the ball at his feet.

In the L against Levante where Zizou went with the same lineup, I mentioned we need at least Isco or Modric in

Isco comes on very late today and makes a moment of magic to win it

I couldn't even celebrate the winner. I could just think of how pathetically flat we look without those two to make the team tick.
Isco the real MVP

Asensio seems to have come back to Earth since his Super Cup two-piece against Barca. Told dudes to not crown him yet and that Francisco is up first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom