⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this rumor about Martial for Rakitic? :nerd:
1367.gif

Thankfully the Daily Star is about as reliable as Klopp in a final...:lol:

LOL at that photo of Antonio Valencia pointing at what he thinks is a box knockoff luxury cologne.

What's this rumor about Martial for Rakitic? :nerd:
im not sure about raki leaving but there are a handful of sources that say barca are interested in martial...
but it's the international break so i wouldn't give it too much thought unless these rumors pick up again in january cause barca are really looking to drop some money over the winter break.

mou gotta give martial a starting spot though or yall gonna lose him

The fans just voted time as player of the month coming off the bench,he seems to be in good spirits and hungry to fight for his spot this year. Def think he's gonna have that LW spot locked down ahead of Rash by the end of the year

His performances so far makes you wonder just how much all the BM drama messed with his head last season. He's got peace of mind again now and he's been dripping with confidence on the pitch since :pimp:

I'll be beyond sick if he ends up at Barca with Dembele anytime in the future :smh:

On an unrelated note,I'll just leave this here ahead of tomorrow...

IMG_20171013_121652.jpg

Lyon v Monaco is end to end, 2-1 before the 25th minute. rony lopes from monaco is a really intriguing player, a lot of ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom