⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you guys blaming it on Arg squad when Maradona won a WC with WAY LESS talent than this Arg squad

How are you guys blaming it on Arg squad when Maradona won a WC with WAY LESS talent than this Arg squad
I’m glad someone stupidly brought this up bcs it shows how many people don’t know enough about football but comment stupidly anyway.

Valdano was one of the top players of his era & a top scorer in La Liga at the time. Burruchaga was the best foreign player in Ligue Un that year but also years earlier won the Argentina league, copa libertadores, & the intercontinental cup.

Hector Enrique was a top midfielder who won the Argentina league, Copa Libertadores, & Intercontinental cup in ‘86.

And Ruggeri is considered one of the best Argentine defenders ever...

I could continue about players on that roster like Passarella who played in Serie as a defender but score 11 goals that campaign. Or Pumpido (sp?) who was a rock solid keeper.

People please get to know the history before you post recklessly...

They've been the most talented team in world football recently,they finally put it together and played to their potential today and when they do that I don't know any team that can beat them.

Unfortunately this is the first time they've played up to that expected level :lol:

Just hope they can build on it and keep it up

yall gotta chill though...argentina is garbage.
france got all the talent but this isn't really an indicator of what the good countries have to offer.
argentina shouldn't have scored 3 goals

france got a lot of work to do still

ezgif-2-919456be38.gif

Dude said 'ADM qui?' :lol::sick:

That was beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom