⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dislike the letters and numbers on these Adidas kits

They only look good on certain kits

I don't like them either, Draxler's last name looks like 'DAAXLEA'

Kroos’ boots always look like they’re from the 80s... He loves them white boots.
Kroos has been wearing the same model boot for like 5 years now, of course adidas sends him new pairs every season. But it seems like he only uses one pair, cause I've never seen him wearing an SG soleplate(only FG, and the leather on the front of his pair is clearly worn out)

Telemundo has done a stellar job with their WC coverage. No surprise they’re under the NBC Sports/Comcast umbrella. I wish NBC would get World Cup. They’d do a great job. I don’t even like Prem that much but what they put together for the league is incredible. They came out the box with great coverage the min they started broadcasting the Prem.
we're stuck with fox for 22 & 26, hopefully all the criticism plus the disney merger will change some things next go around

same guys from the Colombia Japan match, they're so trash

I haven't taken in a fox broadcast but I see what you guys were complaining about.

TSN has British man's commentating. Can't remember dude's name but he's solid.

I don't like them either, Draxler's last name looks like 'DAAXLEA'

Kroos has been wearing the same model boot for like 5 years now, of course adidas sends him new pairs every season. But it seems like he only uses one pair, cause I've never seen him wearing an SG soleplate(only FG, and the leather on the front of his pair is clearly worn out)

Bruh so annoying. A and R look the same, K and H look the same. Kroos looks like HAOOS

Let's not act like Son can't ball tho. He is as technically gifted as Martial without the atheleticism. Feel like Son is more powerful and stronger with his finishing.

I don't disagree but they do have a thing for Asian players because they are very marketable. They won't buy just for marketing only. Look at Park and Kagawa. They were talented as well. I even remember when they had Dong Fangzhuo

No call on that penalty against Mexico was bs. Clearly Chica knew what he was doing, that's why dude looked so nervous when they were going to VAR. What's the point of VAR if the right call isn't going to be made? Complete and utter bs.

Is it true that if for whatever reason teams are all tied up in points, GD, it comes down to how many yellow cards they have accumulated?

I don't disagree but they do have a thing for Asian players because they are very marketable. They won't buy just for marketing only. Look at Park and Kagawa. They were talented as well. I even remember when they had Dong Fangzhuo
I thought you meant they were gonna give him the Ryo Miyaichi Arsenal treatment but I see where you getting at now. Park was actually God like in Man U. Kagawa...well LVG happened :lol:

Man U does have a huge following in Asia tho. Got fam in Thailand who rep em proudly.

Telemundo has been clutch for me, however since the group stage switched to two games at once, it only lets me watch one game. When I try the other for instance Germany v. Korea it requires a subscription.... at least I think it does. I don't understand Spanish but there are pics of xfinity, direct tv, etc. so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom