⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20170827_133858.jpg

Blud fam in deep thought contemplating life :rofl:

everyone should be trying to cop alexis imo
unless he said outright that city is the team he wants to go to

Man dem left home, left their family on a Sunday afternoon to enjoy a good outting at the Emirates, only to head back home filled with misery and disgust and to take it out on their poor family. Arsenal is a club that rips apart families and leave homes broken.

Well good thing they extended him in that case...gotta let those internal problems linger and fester

L'Equipe confirming today's big news but they claim it's a loan first with an obligation to buy to try to work around FFP like it's been rumored lately

P$G HQ today

arabic-wedding-dance-o.gif

4-0! Best performance in at least a year. we're soooooo-ho-ho-hooooo good!!!! we're amazing!!!!! :'0)

did you see that!? wow!!! did you see it!? that was sooooo good. can't believe how good that was!!!!

comfortably the best team in Europe again now. don't think anyone could say otherwise with a straight face after that.

Ian Wright calling it the worst performance he's seen from them...man has been a Gunner since before I was born :lol:

This is what i'm saying. 8-2 is bad but 4-0 without a shot on goal is worse.

I see we got our back blown out, congrats tomdiginson tomdiginson & @Trey Bantz

Didn't watch the match cause it only available on premium channels locally, will catch some highlights when I get home, or low lights.

All you will be seeing is pool. We did nothing worthy of a replay today.

4-0! Best performance in at least a year. we're soooooo-ho-ho-hooooo good!!!! we're amazing!!!!! :'0)

did you see that!? wow!!! did you see it!? that was sooooo good. can't believe how good that was!!!!

comfortably the best team in Europe again now. don't think anyone could say otherwise with a straight face after that.
Real Madrid don't play in Europe anymore?

Morata seems to love playing at stamford bridge... couple more games and he'll perform just as good on the road.

42mins into the Arsenal game (my Chelsea didn't get recorded) and Arsenal is playing like Arsene's personality. Old and brittle

IS THIS HEADLINE WITH TY WHAT I THINK IT IS!!??!?!?!?! HAS HE FINALLY BEEN BROKEN?!?!?!
Edit just read again it was probably claude who said it lol haven't watched yet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom