⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk tho - if you’re Mbappe or Haaland or any other prodigy and you see your idols getting disrespected by an 75 year old egomaniacal petty President who controls the media the media at RM….

Why would you want to go play there? I know Barça don’t have money but given the option between the two Spanish giants - I’d chose Barcelona as a career choice any day.

Happy for him, was one of the best signings in Italy last season so no surprise Milan paid his full fee to make it permanent

Yikes

Can’t wait for Ramos to beat Florentino in the elections. He’s honestly the only person who may have a shot one day.

Apparently the 2 clubs linked to Ramos rn are P$G and Citeh.

United's been mentioned in here but I doubt they go down that road again after the way him and his brother did them when he was trying to renew his deal :lol: :smh:

So pissed the real jersey with gold font ramos and badges when they won the season later hmu saying they dont have it stock. Paid hella cash for that ramos jersey. Was authentic lol. And they hmu weeks later nope.

Apparently the 2 clubs linked to Ramos rn are P$G and Citeh.

United's been mentioned in here but I doubt they go down that road again after the way him and his brother did them when he was trying to renew his deal :lol: :smh:

United are the team he should go to, you guys need him more than PSG or City

United are the team he should go to, you guys need him more than PSG or City
They're trying for Varane instead rn with Pau Torres, Cristian Romero and Koundé as backup options apparently.

Would still take Ramos since he probably has 2 years left at a high level, like the Thiago Silva signing last year, but I can't see the club pushing hard for him

They're trying for Varane instead rn with Pau Torres and Koundé as backup options apparently.

Would still take Ramos since he probably has 2 years left at a high level, like the Thiago Silva signing last year, but I can't see the club pushing hard for him

Yea I was thinking the same, he could be a Thiago Silva type. That’s why I think it’s a good idea

This dude is the worst bruh…..I’ve never seen him ever take a players side. When Ronaldo left he said very similar dumb ****. ALWAYS takes Florentino’s side, no objectivity. Def one of one Flo’s puppets.

More

Fritz and Franz in the Gables

Love this spot. I went to high school with the owner’s kid. I’ve watched 3 UCL finals there and it’s always LIT. First was in 2012 when Bayern was stunned by Chelsea. It was packed with disappointed Germans as you could imagine. It’s also where I watched Liverpool win the 2019 UCL final. Lots of great memories at Fritz and Franz…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom