⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210617_101222.png
20210617_101223.jpg

Is that the ref?? :wow:

From what I’m reading, MARCA published in the beginning of March that Florentino’s offer of a 1 year extension to Ramos expired at the end of the month. To my understanding, this was because if he didn’t extend, then they’d sign Alaba.

I don’t get though how MARCA knew of this but Ramos and his people didn’t.

Either Flo told him and Ramos thought he was bluffing and then still tried to hold out for the extra year. Or Flo didn’t tell Ramos, and only leaked it to the media. A media that is impossible to discern what’s a rumor or the truth in. So Sergio really didn’t know.

As much as I have called out Flo for certain things from the time CR7 left, I have a hard time believing Florentino never let Ramos know when the offer expires. It seems like Ramos was trying to play hardball and lost. And now it’s not financially feasible or personnel-wise sensible to have all 5 of Nacho, Militao, Alaba, Varane, and Ramos.

Once again, like the CR situation, it seems like something where neither party wins. Although this shouldn’t be as bad of an L, considering his replacement isn’t a 130m hamburglar.

Last edited:
20210617_110027.jpg
20210617_110206.jpg

Gonna be an emotional evening for the Danes, Belgium already announced they'll take a minute of silence/pause at the 10th minute in honor of Eriksen

Denmark :wow::wow::wow:

Clinical finish from Poulsen and an emotional celebration and reaction from the fans in Copenhagen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom