⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casemiro is a great captain and leader. We’ll see if other countries will follow the Brazil’s NT boycott of Copa.

The Prem TOTY as voted on by the players

20210605_070532.jpg

Glad it was a city player and not penandez. He didn’t deserve it especially with him going ghost against the top teams.
He hasn’t gone ghost against the top teams.. this is another bs Twitter narrative.. you better than this jape jape

He hasn’t gone ghost against the top teams.. this is another bs Twitter narrative.. you better than this jape jape
You’re usually not here this early. Lighten up beans this is how we get things going. :lol:

but you can’t give it to the player who lost the league by double digits no matter how good his individual statistics were. if individual awards were truly that, one player would win every award there is every single year and that player isn’t a rapist.

You’re usually not here this early. Lighten up beans this is how we get things going. :lol:

but you can’t give it to the player who lost the league by double digits no matter how good his individual statistics were. if individual awards were truly that, one player would win every award there is every single year and that player isn’t a rapist.

Their thirst for relevance is such that they beg for attention and recognition for their lackluster 2nd place finishes. This is Manchester United in 2021.

Lame. Reports yesterday were that Arsenal offered 30 at first and bumped to 35 but Norwich wanted 40. If they take 35 from Villa I'm going to be pissed.

I respect it. Puts the richer club Arsenal on the spot. They either force Arsenal to flex and drop more, or get 35 anyways. If you straightaway accept Arsenal’s 35 you have no shot at getting those additional M’s. As things currently stand there is a chance.

I respect it. Puts the richer club Arsenal on the spot. They either force Arsenal to flex and drop more, or get 35 anyways. If you straightaway accept Arsenal’s 35 you have no shot at getting those additional M’s. As things currently stand there is a chance.
Chance is gone. Apparently Villa accepted 35£ + 3M in add ons. Dont blame them tbh. And good business on Villa's part.

Hope we get Aouar on the cheap along with Onana. Throw in Bissouma and I think our midfield and backup GK situations are set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom