⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Brazil kits are class. Best kits they’ve had in a while.

1622906915420.png

I hate the blue away kits they have, the white ones from the 2019 Copa were so clean

all due respect to gini cause he's quality but no one really wants him but koeman
pool didn't want to pay his wages and barca shouldn't either. barca needs a defensive minded pivot. this news also shows that rennes priced camavinga out of a transfer and psg are no longer interested

all due respect to gini cause he's quality but no one really wants him but koeman
pool didn't want to pay his wages and barca shouldn't either. barca needs a defensive minded pivot. this news also shows that rennes priced camavinga out of a transfer and psg are no longer interested

Pool would have continued to pay his wages, he turned down numerous attempts at an extension cause he wants to go outside of England. He's been there for close to 7 years. No other club is going to pay him like Pool and he seems content with that, so as long as it's in another country. Barcelona has shown interest in him since late 2019 early 2020. However, with Koeman at the helm, it seems that the deal is more likely to come to fruition.

Barcelona Transfer News: Gini Wijnaldum Rejects Latest Liverpool Offer - The Liverpool Offside (sbnation.com)

Pool would have continued to pay his wages, he turned down numerous attempts at an extension cause he wants to go outside of England. He's been there for close to 7 years. No other club is going to pay him like Pool and he seems content with that, so as long as it's in another country. Barcelona has shown interest in him since late 2019 early 2020. However, with Koeman at the helm, it seems that the deal is more likely to come to fruition.

Barcelona Transfer News: Gini Wijnaldum Rejects Latest Liverpool Offer - The Liverpool Offside (sbnation.com)
he should go to psg if they want to pay the wages. this is his last big contract. would like to see him flourish.

:lol:
Nah McDonalds is trash, I get my fastfood from a “frituur/frietkot”. Just about any “frituur” is far superior.

Idk the translation

I know what you mean. A frites/fries place. I got you.

You still have to try the Hazard Burger tho for us - it has a red devil Trident on the top. That has to make it taste amazing.

I mean look at this.....how can it not taste amazing?

It’s time……I have no issues with this. Wish him all the best. Time for Vitinha to grow and get more games.

They say it’s €40 million. I’m cool with that. Definitely would have gotten more for him last Summer or year before. Oh well.

So Conte and Poch to Spurs were complete hoaxes that looked to be driven on by English media. Poch was trying to get transfers to PSG, the whole time.

So is Daniel Levy REALLY that much of devious MFer to get all this managerial hype just to sell seasons tickets? Does Ex’s conspiracy theory actually hold weight?

IDK. But if Levy is really trying to play Spurs fans for suckers, I definitely see Spurs fans going nuts.

Their thirst for relevance is such that they beg for attention and recognition for their lackluster 2nd place finishes. This is Manchester United in 2021.
Hahahaha I’m not even mad at this.. ******* poetic. Ironically your last player of the year came from.. placing 2nd

he should go to psg if they want to pay the wages. this is his last big contract. would like to see him flourish.
Yeah, he might as well get paid, but the only situation that gives him a new scenery and pays him is PSG. Everywhere else he's taking a paycut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom