⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was not expecting this. I swear these “insiders” just be guessing sometimes.

Tammy is definitely outta here though.

Chelsea is extending the contract so they can sell Giroud to Milan for a fee. Probably a free 5 million or so.

Alright, alright - like any FIFA / CONCACAAF event, just bring it to the USA on a week's notice. It will be fine, well attended, and safe.

not sure if youre being sarcastic but i'm legit scared of the pandemic and took it serious as hell and even i think it wouldnt be a bad idea to have it here.

Your starting 11 vs espanha.

excited to see what that front three of Ronaldo Felix jota can do

1622823542132.png

Watched the Alex Ferguson documentary last night. Definitely worth the watch. Could've been better though as I feel it skipped alot of things that happened in the 2000s.

Ugh. It's not -- and never has been -- an "anti-gay chant". Woke whytes need to get over themselves. Almost as bad as that "Latinx" crap.

Eh I don’t know. P*** is the Spanish equivalent of F*****. In what context is that not an anti-gay slur?

For the record: I’ve been saying for years that they should stop yelling it after every goal kick.

Eh I don’t know. P*** is the Spanish equivalent of F*****. In what context is that not an anti-gay slur?

For the record: I’ve been saying for years that they should stop yelling it after every goal kick.

I've always heard it more approximated as b*tch than that. Hijo de ***a is not "son of a lesbian."

I've always heard it more approximated as b*tch than that. Hijo de ***a is not "son of a lesbian."

Nope. P**a is an insult for prostitutes and p**o is an insult for homosexuals. It’s not logical, but it’s pretty much universal in the Spanish speaking world.

The reason you probably thought that is because it’s often used to emasculate and question one’s manhood, much like the English equivalent: f*****.

Nope. P**a is an insult for prostitutes and p**o is an insult for homosexuals. It’s not logical, but it’s pretty much universal in the Spanish speaking world.

The reason you probably thought that is because it’s often used to emasculate and question one’s manhood, much like the English equivalent: f*****.

Yup, it's the negative connotation attributed to the word, aside from it's actual definition. You don't always call a woman a P**a literally insinuating that she is a prostitute. You call a woman a P**a insinuating she is a wh**e or sl*t. The same goes for the masculine form, it doesn't always mean fa**ot, but the way it is used during goal kicks is in a derogatory way., which is most often attributed to that definition of the word. I don't see it ever changing though, they can kick out the fans all they want, they are doing low-level moves to try and combat it. The Mexican federation has even made commercials asking them to stop and well, it hasn't worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom