⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprising really, Kun and Pep never got along. Especially when Pep was choosing Gabriel Jesus over Kun those first years :sick:

I don't get how Conte x Spurs will work, he'll always want to buy expensive players, the only way they can do that is to sell Kane, which the club doesn't want to do. And even a Kane sell will be enough to fix the number of problems they got.

Well god damn :lol:

If Pep never wanted him why was he cool wit offering him a contract extension in 2018 which he accepted? The board has gone out of their way before to work with pep on squad decisions and cater to him if he really never wanted Aguero that bad this whole time he would’ve let him walk in 2018

I don't get how Conte x Spurs will work, he'll always want to buy expensive players, the only way they can do that is to sell Kane, which the club doesn't want to do. And even a Kane sell will be enough to fix the number of problems they got.
Outside of Lukaku, he didn't really break the bank on anyone at Inter

A lot of those title contributors were PL castoffs he bought on the cheap and even Hakimi was bought for a decent fee, least compared to what Inter are asking for him now :lol:

He's the kind of manager that can do work with what he has and elevate players that others might not find value in.

In a way that's kind of the perfect manager for Levy.

Doubt Kane would go anywhere though since I doubt Conte would ever join them if they were gonna sell their best player right after :lol:

They spent damn near 300 mill in two years.

If I'm Kane I still want to leave you still aren't going to PL or in the CL next two years.

Kane's got little leverage after he extended recently outside of hoping Lecy would do him a solid out of respect for him but clubs rarely do that sort of thing...

He's under contract for 3 more years so either he'll have to go on strike to force a move or hope the club decide to sell their most valuable asset during an uncertain period in between managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom