⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know this for sure? I can see a hair transplant helping with some areas (hairline, etc) but this dude Conte was straight up BALD. There was no life left :lol:

Now he has a glorious head of hair. You’re telling me hair transplants came this far? :lol:

Yeah and it’s relatively inexpensive in places like Turkey

There's some relevance to this, don't think it will change anything. But there is a possibility that matters worsen

The fact Brazilians got Copa because of Bolsonaro - while their people can’t even shipments of the vaccines due to Bolsonaro - disgusts me.

El Argentino El Argentino Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T any of you Argentines know why Uruguay wear a sky blue kit when their flag is royal blue?

1622668196998.jpeg

It’s also because Uruguay is just a rebellious province of La Patria.

We really dont have Portugal getting out of their group?

Germany is the 3rd strongest team in that group IMO but I find it tough to bet against them.

Portugal is not getting out of their group...

You know if they finish 3rd they can still make it right?

They’ll be drawn in a quick playoff with way weaker teams because Portugal is already in a group of death.

So you don’t even have Portugal winning that? :lol:

There’s 24 teams in the euro.

6 groups of 4

16 of the 24 teams advance out of the group stage. That’s almost 70% of the teams

unless either Portugal France or Germany really ****s the bed, chances are they’ll all get out of the group.

Militao and Alaba look like they'll be the new CB pairing there next season

Might as well let him bring whoever he wants if he's willing to join :lol:

Pretty much confirms Koeman staying put

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom