⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who we got winning the Euro's?

My pick is England.

Belgium WILL choke

Spain wont make it out the group stage.

Portugal vs. England final

France and Portugal knock Germany out the group. Face each other again in the final.

I don't know the permutations, so don't call me out on it. But it's gonna happen.

Rematch of Euro2016 final. Ronnie does 'em in again.

France and Portugal knock Germany out the group. Face each other again in the final.

I don't know the permutations, so don't call me out on it. But it's gonna happen.

Again? He didn’t even play :lol:

Tbf what’s reported is he will be an ambassador for Barca after the MLS. Not as a player. The same deal ronaldinho had.

but I agree I don’t see how you can have the mls as a part of your contract with Barca

InterMiami probably financing part of the deal

Many of you are forgetting that three out of the four teams in our group of death will advance. I’ve seen others say Germany/France/Portugal will get knocked out and I don’t think the know they know How the group stage works now.

Unless you’re expecting Hungary to knock out one of the big 3 in out group.

El Argentino El Argentino Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T any of you Argentines know why Uruguay wear a sky blue kit when their flag is royal blue?

1622668196998.jpeg

From Wikipedia:
5C47C4B6-F528-4423-B507-CB8B977EC8F2.jpeg

For context: Alumni was a club formed by a Scot who is considered the father of Argentine soccer, Alexander Watson Hutton. They dominated the Argentine league during its infancy from 1900-1910.

Pretty dope story.

All these years I thought they were just trying to look like Argentina or I thought maybe it had to do with something personal with Argentina.

Pretty dope story.

All these years I thought they were just trying to look like Argentina or I thought maybe it had to do with something personal with Argentina.

Nah but Argentina’s first kit was solid until they added the white stripes in 1908, so we definitely rocked it first.

There has always been a very personal rivalry between us, though. If you read up on those matches at the turn of the century they were very heated and almost always had instances of violence. They were our first big rivals. Over time, though, the rivalry with Brazil became the primary rivalry as Uruguay’s success and global relevance diminished...

There is no way Conte had a hair transplant, no way is hair transplant technology that advanced, right? :lol:

That means Conte has to have been wearing a toupee all these years :lol:

1622672764210.gif

I actually think its a transplant. Apparently he's had multiple :lol:

Maybe even a transplant with extensions thrown in for good measure.

I actually think its a transplant. Apparently he's had multiple :lol:

Maybe even a transplant with extensions thrown in for good measure.

Do we know this for sure? I can see a hair transplant helping with some areas (hairline, etc) but this dude Conte was straight up BALD. There was no life left :lol:

Now he has a glorious head of hair. You’re telling me hair transplants came this far? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom