⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised that the champions league final couldn’t be moved to Wembley because of the more important championship promotion final:pimp:

gotta get ready folks
6D5BA642-C182-45B5-A64D-632E25AF9A8A.jpeg

I hope the police start F’in these people up.

Government wouldn’t let 10% capacity for a Portuguese cup final last weekend but are inviting English pricks into the country to **** **** up. That’s why there’s barely hype to this final. English clubs and their clown *** fanbase.

Chelsea 2-1 is my prediction. Goals from Mount and Pulisic on our side, Foden scoring for City.

I'll be honest, I think it would've been better off having Timo come off the bench to run at tired legs but what do I know. I just need these guys to give it their best and bring the trophy back to Stamford Bridge.

Jaime just said do you know that starting 11 hasn’t played at all together(in that formation) this entire season:lol:

also for the prep.Worth another view now that we know the XI and their analysis

Government wouldn’t let 10% capacity for a Portuguese cup final last weekend but are inviting English pricks into the country to **** **** up. That’s why there’s barely hype to this final. English clubs and their clown *** fanbase.
That British pound holds weight :lol:

#brexit

Y'all Chelski boys showing out I see

Debating if I should watch in English or Spanish. CBS broadcast just slurping pulisic and steffan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom