⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland seems to be staying, at least another year. Zidane is gone at RM which IMO decreases the chances of Mbappe going to RM. Who knows if they could’ve even paid for one of these dudes anyways. All this while facing the threat of CL expulsion - Florentino is really pushing the limits.

I'm gonna be positive about things, Alaba brings a lot of variety, he'll be surrounded by a lot of good defenders no matter what position he plays, should help with scheme diversity.

1622221622059.png

The CL final tomorrow and it feels like there isn't hype about it, am I wrong?
Not much strong feelings for either clubs outside of their respective fanbases I feel like.

I'm still gonna watch as a fan of the game but I could see how it wouldn't be particularly sexy to neutrals regardless of how good both teams, mainly City, are.

Not much strong feelings for either clubs outside of their respective fanbases I feel like.

I'm still gonna watch as a fan of the game but I could see how it wouldn't be particularly sexy to neutrals regardless of how good both teams, mainly City, are.

Feels more like an FA cup final :lol:

still though respect to both sides for making it and even more to whoever wins. But there definitely is a lack of buzz. With my family at least there’s been more hype around the first round of the nba playoffs which isn’t saying much.

I'm gonna be positive about things, Alaba brings a lot of variety, he'll be surrounded by a lot of good defenders no matter what position he plays, should help with scheme diversity.

Now be negative about it, do both sides. Pleaseeeeeeeeee.

Or else I’ll do it. 😈

Alright I’m going to put in my prediction for tomorrow, we should get hyped about this. You guys do it too, I don’t want to look like some sucker out here :lol:

Manchester City 2 - Chelsea FC 0

I literally have no idea how Chelsea are going to score because I know Timo is going to start and it will drive me crazy as a football fan.

Pep finally wins a CL outside of Barcelona, he cries. Jape celebrates the moral victory, organizes a parade. Armada and some City fans deserve it - most don’t :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom