⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm rooting for fun & chaos, set piece goal for City, Aguero gets 1 too, Mount & Werner score for Chelsea. 2-2 going to PKs. Both teams are terrible at them, Chelsea pulls off the win.

Saying all that, City probably scores an early goal and it's terrible match for 90 minutes and they win 1-0.

Probably gonna drop a medium sized bag on city

just trying to decide if I wanna risk doing it in 90 min or include ET/PKs but with worse odds

i wonder who pep starts. so many variables. is gundogan injured?

Pep’s actually been pretty consistent this year not overthinking things so I would assume more of the same with the false 9. Supposedly Gundo is good to go but I also wouldn’t expect them to say otherwise so who knows, would suck for us Citeh supporters but I couldn’t imagine for him personally with how good he has been this year

Nerves are slowly settling in. COME ON CITEH

I'm rooting for fun & chaos, set piece goal for City, Aguero gets 1 too, Mount & Werner score for Chelsea. 2-2 going to PKs. Both teams are terrible at them, Chelsea pulls off the win.

Saying all that, City probably scores an early goal and it's terrible match for 90 minutes and they win 1-0.
ederson said he would be in the first 5 if it went to PKs. can't wait :lol: . i think we can take it if it is down to that0 Tuchel won the last 2 against City and lets hope Pep overthinks the biggest game once again. 2-1 Chelsea wins tho

Got the Blues winning a tense 3-2 in extra time with a Timo winner in the 118th minute later :nerd:

Really hope it ends up half as entertaining as that :lol:, last 2 finals have been snoozers :smh:

Lol at everybody predicting Werner goals and stuff, dude is trash. I predict he’ll score a offside goal for the 86736747th time like always. Chelsea ain’t winning and if they do it’ll be cause Mount/Pulisic

yooooo if Swansea's keeper gets sent off for giving up that PK :wow:

edit: He didnt even get carded :lol: Brentford up 1-0

Getting more and more nervous as we get closer to kickoff.

On one hand, I feel like it’s crazy that we’re even in the CL final.. so I’m not expecting anything. But on the other hand, since we are here.. I want this win badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom