⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waistcoat might actually be forced to rotate and play Sancho now :lol:

Put Foden at the 10.

Sucks that Gilmour tested positive though after that coming out party :smh:, hope that's not the end of his tourney

Gini with a gimme on the rebound for number 3, was a great ball to Memphis from Malen to create the first shot.

They look so much more threatening with Memphis paired up with him up top

Gini almost scored a worldie with the outside of his boot for the hatty :sick:

Who else but Memphis with the nice feed again :lol:

turning down 100m from your supposed rivals who yeah you play against them but you dont compete against them is mad, and they're willing to give you good players back? cmon

IDK what Levy is thinking. Harry Kane won’t accept a transfer outside of England. Levy won’t get a better deal.

Maybeeee he can try to squeeze City for another 15-20 million? That’s the only logical explanation

Dumfries really raising his value this tourney. Hope he finds a club in the big 5 leagues after this.

IDK what Levy is thinking. Harry Kane won’t accept a transfer outside of England. Levy won’t get a better deal.

Maybeeee he can try to squeeze City for another 15-20 million? That’s the only logical explanation
I don't think it's got anything to do with money man :lol:

Levy's a prideful *** chairman and he's shown in the past that he'd rather be ripped off from abroad for his best players rather than sell them to a domestic rival.

United offered him more than Real for Modric when Fergie was crazy about him only to accept less from Real. Same for sending them Bale when the Prem big dogs would've paid anything for him.

Kind of dude that would rather you cut off his hand than shake hands with rival club execs after a negotiation :lol:

The 3-5-2 formation De Boer is sticking to will either be a huge success or an absolute failure come the knockout rounds.

The 3-5-2 formation De Boer is sticking to will either be a huge success or an absolute failure come the knockout rounds.
Worked wonders for LVG in Brazil but 2014 was a long time agon :lol:

Think he should stick with his front 2 though, they're so much more dynamic threatening with Malen and Memphis playing off each other

I don't think it's got anything to do with money man :lol:

Levy's a prideful *** chairman and he's shown in the past that he'd rather be ripped off from abroad for his best players rather than sell them to a domestic rival.

United offered him more than Real for Modric when Fergie was crazy about him only to accept less from Real. Same for sending them Bale when the Prem big dogs would've paid anything for him.

Kind of dude that would rather you cut off his hand than shake hands with rival club execs after a negotiation :lol:

If Levy is doing this out of pride then he has to be fired or voted out by the board.

Harry Kane’s value is just going to plummet more and more, especially if he’s forced to play for Spurs.

It’s a pretty stupid move. Financially and pride wise.

If Levy is doing this out of pride then he has to be fired or voted out by the board. Harry Kane’s value is just going to plummet more and more, especially if he’s forced to play for Spurs.

It’s a stupid decision.
It is but I don't think things work that way in England, not sure board members can force him out like they can in Spain :lol:

That's who he's always been though which is why Kane kinda gave himself an L when he signed that long term extension not too long ago if he really had higher ambitions for his career

It is but I don't think things work that way in England, not sure board members can force him out like they can in Spain :lol:

That's who he's always been though which is why Kane kinda gave himself an L when he signed that long term extension not too long ago if he really had higher ambitions for his career

I think the board members can fire Levy, I’m pretty sure in that documentary he had higher ups or equivalents who can vote him out.

I remember the board meeting if I’m not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom