⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling on the table though?

I like Gabby too but def worth letting go if you land Harry. Spurs would benefit greatly from Laporte. If i am them i am seriously thinking about that one

It’s a bad deal when you consider that it’s shipping him to a domestic rival (one with an unlimited budget too)

I agree that it's not the best idea to deal with a top 6 rival but when you have no Euro comps to play in and Kane already made it clear he wants to leave, why not take the deal?

It’s a bad deal when you consider that it’s shipping him to a domestic rival (one with an unlimited budget too)
they aren't competing against city with him though so i feel like they should take what they can get and plan for the next cycle.
i can't see a better offer coming. so that would just mean an unhappy harry kane will go for free next szn

this just reminded me how mourinho basically ruined ndombele's career.
he should be in front of rabiot in the nt

Beans Beans
Penandez needs to show up cause it’s more of the same from him against quality competition. garbage. And france’s midfield is probably better than Germany’s. You would think him and ronnie would click better.

I like Gabby too but def worth letting go if you land Harry. Spurs would benefit greatly from Laporte. If i am them i am seriously thinking about that one

What’s so surprising about Sterling? Sterling may be finished at City. That’s not news.

There is nothing Levy hates more than the idea of selling top players to domestic opponents. If he’ll actually sell, I’d be shocked if he doesn’t take a worse deal just to ship him overseas.

What is falling in the Ukraine vs Austria game? It’s sunny and beautiful but it looks like small pieces of hail are falling. Are those bugs? So confused :lol:

Beautiful counter from Netherlands, the Malen and Memphis link up was on point

Right on time after Macedonia was looking threatening the last few minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom