⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him shoving Kean after like he was in the wrong really pissed me off :smh:

His angle is ridiculous after the way he celebrated in front of Juve fans after scoring for Milan...

Blaming or punishing the victim is Serie A in a nutshell

Yea I remember that, how he celebrated that goal for Milan in front of Juve fans. Juve fans are still pissed at him, or least they were in the first half of the season.

Bonucci is a herb bro.

On another note, Kean has been stepping up BIG TIME. Dybala and Mandzucik haven’t stepped up at all since Ronaldo has missed the last 4 games.

Gonna be fun to see Ronnie and Kean upfront. I can see Ronnie creating crazy space for Kean to score on a counter.

Ronaldo - Kean - Bernadeschi :nerd:

bunch of idiots at united

I’m starting to believe this myself. Well I always thought Woody was footballing idiot, back to that summer he thought he was capable of getting a bunch of players he never got.

They gave OGS the job wayyyyyyyy to quick. Real quick, real ****** quick.

Ashley Young is trash.... they need a new RB ASAP.....

Luke Shaw..... bordering on trash, Mou was right about him. They need a LB ASAP. Grimaldo is out there for 40 million, they better do all they can to compete with Juventus for that signature man....

They need a CB ASAP....

Pogba is so hot and cold, if I was a United fan I’d seriously think about shipping him to RM because you known RM will overpay since they too are desperate.

They need another CM with or without Pogba.

The really need a total rebuild.

@Kimchi Papi I can’t let you get away away this bruh, not without a response....

I have the receipts, “yo tengo las facturas tio”

Everyone skip to the 21 second mark, thats me with the notepad of receipts. Psk is the dude with the hand fan. You don’t even need to understand Spanish to know what’s going on. :lol:

Last edited:
I’m full Mexican. But I get that a lot in real life :rofl:

Dude for some reason I thought you had English parents or were from England, my bad :rofl: :rofl:

That guy with the notes (Juanma Rodrigues) obliterated Christobal Soria (known RM hater and Cristiano hater) when RM won the CL for the third straight time last May.

But now Soria got the last laugh tho, since RM imploded and Ronaldo was let go. I swear this show is so hilarious :lol:

B60D6041-CE61-4ABE-B25D-668D362E6118.jpeg
A38C8C7C-2EFD-43F3-8EC5-45BE87229AEC.jpeg
AF3C3216-7171-49CE-835F-E73490F93905.jpeg
A1FCC59A-87AD-4E01-A593-1395EE55D956.jpeg
Craques.

I need to get this off my chest, lads. Leonardo Bonucci is a full-blown clown, B. ‘50/50,’ really. The blame is ‘50/50’? Moise Kean is a teenager, just 19 years old. He was booked for simulation in the first half. The crowd was ribbing him the ENTIRE match with monkey noises and I’m sure slurs. Scoring in the second half to put the game on ice was an emotional moment. Kean naturally had a reaction. A 19-year-old’s reaction. I don’t even think he crossed the line with the goal celebration. Merely egged on the Cagliari supporters. He’s obviously not going to handle it like a seasoned vet, like Dani Alves would and did. With the bananas.

Cagliari’s captain, Ceppitelli, has more balls and guts than Bonucci. Intervened and implored the home crowd to stop racially abusing Moise. Allegri stepped up properly post-match to condemn the verbal attacks. Matuidi was a shining example of how to handle the situation as a teammate. But Bonucci shouldn’t defend Kean because he’s a Juve teammate, he should protect Moise because it’s the right thing to do as a human being.

Outside of Chiellini, Bonucci probably has the most clout and most-respected voice in regards to Italian football in that Juventus locker room. Instead of taking a stand, he emboldened racists to continue their despicable behavior. Bonucci’s post-match statements make it OK for Italians to use vile slang like ‘mulignan’ to humiliate dark-skinned individuals.

Cagliari supporters that partook in the racial chants and abuse, you’re all pathetic too. Moise Kean is good enough to don the Azzurri shirt and help your beloved national team quality for Euro 2020, but he’s not good enough to play a Serie A match without being peppered with racial insults, harassment and monkey noises. So, so, so suspect.

Agree with most of what you said Coupé It Coupé It

The fact that the English core of Smalling,Jones and Young were just extended too is :smh:. Rash should probably be the only one of them starting regularly

Better for Ole to learn who he can and can't trust early on than later I guess,hopefully it highlights the need for quite a bit of recruitment.

This summer is def gonna be hugely important for the long term. The DoF can't come soon enough,apparently the club is looking to name one by June but even that's a little late imo. Should be settled before the season ends so everyone can be on the same wave length in terms of recruitment strategy.

Well said champcruthik champcruthik it's very sad that a quote like that came from a player of his caliber. Bonucci is rightfully getting slammed online and I hope that his own teammates call him out too and make him realize how hurtful and ignorant his response is
IMG_20190403_071847.jpg IMG_20190403_071837.jpg

Allegri also showed his *** as well,he said some of the Cagliari fans deserved lifetime bans but also blamed Kean for 'provoking' them a bit as if he wasn't getting monkey chants aimed at him throughout the match and Matuidi wasn't abused by the same set of fans last year >D

Been nice to see all the support for Kean from fans and players alike around the footy world at least. Chilleini the club captain and Pjanic backed and supported Kean too unlike that ****boy Bonucci.

It's not a problem exclusive to Italy but their FA seems to take it the least seriously out of all the top leagues, it'd be the last place I'd want to play if I was a player of color tbh. The racists have institutional support over there

Bonucci ain’t saying a god damn word if that was Ronaldo “provoking” fans. That’s the other reason I don’t respect Bonucci for what he said. Don’t try to school some 19 year old black kid when you know you wouldn’t have the balls to say it to a 34 year old Ronaldo. Crazy double standard here.

And here’s the other thing, Ronaldo has been provoking fans for jeering and mocking him his whole god damn life. It has in my opinion fueled him and made him better. So if Kean wants to “provoke” (I call it DEFENDING himself) then let him do it!! He’s going to become a better player because of it, lord knows he’s going to have to deal right with it for the rest of his time in Italy cause the FA ain’t standing up. Let Kean do him.

Chielleni, Pjanic, Ronaldo, and Matuidi need to sit Bonucci down and tell him, “why don’t you shut your mouth for a while bro”

Bonnucci's getting it from all angles in social media and deservedly so.

I don't know what Kean's contract situation looks like but I hope a non-italian team takes him via transfer

Looking at that map, Cagliari ain't too far from northern Africa, its like they're overcompensating, trying to prove to mainland Italy that we can be just as racist. Its happened over and over in Cagliari.

SmartSelect_20190403-083512_Boat Browser.jpg

Bonnucci's getting it from all angles in social media and deservedly so.

I don't know what Kean's contract situation looks like but I hope a non-italian team takes him via transfer

Kean does not seem like the type of dude to just up and leave. He plays for the Italian National squad, he plays for one of the best clubs in the world. He’s got a chip on his shoulder. And I liked that since day one. Racist opposing fans should not dictate his career path, or else they win.

Agree with most of what you said Coupé It Coupé It

The fact that the English core of Smalling,Jones and Young were just extended too is :smh:. Rash should probably be the only one of them starting regularly

Better for Ole to learn who he can and can't trust early on than later I guess,hopefully it highlights the need for quite a bit of recruitment.

This summer is def gonna be hugely important for the long term. The DoF can't come soon enough,apparently the club is looking to name one by June but even that's a little late imo. Should be settled before the season ends so everyone can be on the same wave length in terms of recruitment strategy.

United/Woody extended Smalling, Jones, and Young?

Jesus man. Jesus. May be worse than I thought,

Kean does not seem like the type of dude to just up and leave. He plays for the Italian National squad, he plays for one of the best clubs in the world. He’s got a chip on his shoulder. And I liked that since day one. Racist opposing fans should not dictate his career path, or else they win.

totally agree. I just hate that we know that the Italian FA won't do **** about it like always

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom