⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG Wolves. Shambolic again.
Champs League aspirations are down the drain now.
#OleOut

Wait, who says that? :lol:

I dont remember who it was but i remember a united fan telling me before the world cup he felt bad smalling didnt get called up cause hes actually englands best CB but just cause he cant pass he didnt get the call

WhatsApp Image 2019-04-02 at 16.37.14.jpeg

Screenshot 2019-04-02 16.43.51.png

Coupé It Coupé It Since you were *****ing about me not having the new ZNE jacket I went ahead and grabbed it. The color is :smokin Material is interesting, it's thicker than tech fleece and maybe a little softer, but the tech fleece is lighter with the same warmth and feels more comfy because of the lighter weight. Also, not a huge fan of the thumbhole openings on the adidas. For the price I paid though, I have no complaints to add an adidas jacket to the collection since I only have my red Bayern one.

56480276_582035955612484_6978750067003883520_n.jpg

vtotheinay vtotheinay that jacket is fuego. Did they make one for Argentina?

I just looked and don't see one. This is the new model for the 18-19 season. I have a feeling they will drop one for you guys for Copa. Every big adidas club got one this season so I would assume Argentine gets a dope one for the summer. A baby blue with this same pattern would be fire

I remember Psk hating on Wolves and Nuno Holy Ghost so hard during last summer. Calling us puppies and **** SMH

Well welll welllllllllllll

Wolves are going from 2nd division, championship champions, promotion - to 7th place in the EPL, to the FA CUP Final, to the Europa League....

In one season....In one season.....

Put some god damn respect on Wolves name @Kimchi Papi

WOLVESSSSSS

#WOLFGANG @PRIME

upload_2019-4-2_16-54-28.gif

Coupé It Coupé It Since you were *****ing about me not having the new ZNE jacket I went ahead and grabbed it. The color is :smokin Material is interesting, it's thicker than tech fleece and maybe a little softer, but the tech fleece is lighter with the same warmth and feels more comfy because of the lighter weight. Also, not a huge fan of the thumbhole openings on the adidas. For the price I paid though, I have no complaints to add an adidas jacket to the collection since I only have my red Bayern one.

56480276_582035955612484_6978750067003883520_n.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Well I’m glad you did, it’s tufffffffff. If it wasn’t Spring I’d get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom