⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting fact, Sardinia was a Catalan speaking country for a couple hundred years. When they were ruled by the Crown of Aragon. Couple places still speak Catalan in Sardinia.

Sardinians always have had an inferiority complex.

I was never into footy during Serie A's prime years. Were the legends that played for Inter and AC Milan mocked because of their skin color too? Just curious because I wonder if it's a generational thing. It seems like for whatever reason, even in our non ending informational age it seems like more racist people are represented more than ever.

I don't remember this much open racism domestically and internationally in the early to mid 2000s. Maybe it was just because we were kids?

I’m really starting to think we aren’t that far from a malice in the palace incident at this rate. All it takes is trying the wrong one at the wrong time and one of these racist clowns gonna get hands put on them

Of course he does. United fans would rather see City win the Prem than us.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if United takes a dive against City to prevent us from winning the title. With the way United has been playing lately though, doubt City drops points against them even if they try to win.

Last edited:
Of course he does. United fans would rather see City win the Prem than us.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if United takes a dive against City to prevent us from winning the title. With the way United has been playing lately though, doubt City drops points against them even if they try to win.
haha united has to make that top 4 though

Probably got to do with the fact that Citeh haven't dropped points in the league since January...

That said,not looking forward to the derby at all :lol::smh:

Who knows, look at last years 2nd derby match when we were up 2-0 and bottled it. Man U so hot and cold idk what to expect. It's been awhile since we've swept a season.

e7pfe4kx50q21.jpg

Yea despite us beating them at Old Trafford the last two seasons it’s still objectively a difficult fixture to have as a game in hand. Not to mention they are desperate for top 4 they will want to in that game. They gonna be professional and worry about their situation and goals over affecting the title race

haha united has to make that top 4 though
Not to mention they are desperate for top 4 they will want to in that game. They gonna be professional and worry about their situation and goals over affecting the title race

I hope you guys are right, but Ole has been drunk at the wheel ever since he got that contract. Not to mention the fact that Pogba would rather wear white. We'll see. Unfortunately, I've been put in a position where I have to root for United :sick:

Also reading up on their city this **** seems to be in their fabric.
Their club crest
1200px-Cagliari_Calcio_1920.svg.png

Their cities flag and coat of arms
2560px-Flag_of_Sardinia%2C_Italy.svg.png

1920px-Sardegna-Stemma.svg.png

The flag is composed of the St George's Cross and four heads of Moors, which in the past were not forehead bandaged but blindfolded and turned towards the left. The most accepted hypothesis is that the heads represented the heads of Moorish princes defeated by the Aragonese....

It was said that St. Georgemiraculously appeared on the field of battle and that there were four severed heads of Saracen kings at the end; thus the red cross and white background of the St George's Cross and the heads of four Moors.

Just out here rocking the severed heads of black men as trophies of war on their city flag and represented in their club crest :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom