⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 percent of Real Madrid fans (mostly men past 40 years old) are rooting for their cross town RIVALS to beat Juve because of Ronaldo leaving....

That Flo propaganda amongst the old folks is strong :lol:

60 percent of Real Madrid fans (mostly men past 40 years old) are rooting for their cross town RIVALS to beat Juve because of Ronaldo leaving....

That Flo propaganda amongst the old folks is strong :lol:
I rather see atleti advance too, I want no parts of a ronaldo hat trick in the Bernabeu and I know we can beat atleti

I rather see atleti advance too, I want no parts of a ronaldo hat trick in the Bernabeu and I know we can beat atleti

That’s a good point, but from what I saw when they were polling the fans on spanish television they didn’t have your level of nuance....

It was just bitter old folk from Madrid yapping about Ronnie :lol:

Don’t get it twisted Barca played well and controlled the match. Just terrible in front of goal.
Suarez was a damn mess and messed up so many attacks. He really unsettled Barca with his terrible performance

Good thing Depay has been dry af too

Last edited:
Was out and about at some thrift stores and just came across a Chelsea Morata shirt :rofl:we know why this here now :rofl:

In comments to the press, Kovac praised Javi Martinez for faking his cramps to waste time in yesterday's match.
If he was indeed faking it, why on earth would you admit that to the press? :smh::lol:

I see a lot of outrage against this, but at the same time some of these dudes in the comments are something else. They're comparing these Nazi salutes to Barca fans having pro Catalunya and pro Basque flags at the match yesterday. Yeah that's definitely the same thing :stoneface:

I see a lot of outrage against this, but at the same time some of these dudes in the comments are something else. They're comparing these Nazi salutes to Barca fans having pro Catalunya and pro Basque flags at the match yesterday. Yeah that's definitely the same thing :stoneface:

It's amazing how this wave of fascism thats spread across the world. Dude here in the US, in alabama no less wrote an editorial in a small town newspaper stating the kkk needs to rise again to make "night riding" happen again & that lynchings should begin again in mass. Dude compared the klan to the NAACP. Also said the klan needs to march the streets of DC & hang all the Democrats from trees especially the black ones...

Lineups...... No Cancelo, WTF? :sick:

C1D9A338-CBAC-463C-B920-6461D9FCDE5C.png

citys line up looks interesting.
Does dybala usually play a 10?

I think that’s his best position but Allegri has been interchanging Dybala in the 10 role and RW role all season.

Some reports are saying Juve are actually playing a 4-3-3, with Ronaldo on the LW and Dybala on the RW. I guess we’ll see. Managers always play these pre match games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom