⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems far fetched but the finances for this team are so out of wack... They had to borrow €140 mill recently. In that regard, it make sense...

Edit - I mean borrowing that amount seems like someone leveraged in debt & making car & utility payments with a credit card...
Yeah. That’s why I think the raki rumors might be true as well. I’m hearing wild numbers for raki...like 100 million.

I would rather him be a mentor to the younger generation but if we need to sell someone he should go.

Nice to see them finish the away sweep of Big 3 London clubs :pimp:

Given the clubs history at the Bridge,that was an impressive bounce back win for Ole

But why bring on Zappacosta for Azpi when you are down 2 goals? Why not find a way to get Giroud or Hudson-Odi. I mean props to Sarri for playing the way he thinks is best but i mean some times don't you play to your players strengths? Chelsea's defense leaves a lot to be desired and one way to cover that up is let Kante play holding mid and run all over the pitch to help that defense out. I get that he loves Jorgiho's passing ability but i mean he is a liability at times tracking back.

Shameful stuff

CHO is being done dirty by Chelsea man,cock blocking his Bayern move and given him token minutes during the window only to freeze him out again after the window end :smh:

And for who? Willian,Barkley and Pedro?

Hope it makes young talent think twice before signing their futures off to Chelsea Vitesse FC...

IMG_20190218_165727.jpg

I don’t really have anything to say.

Sarri isn’t completely at fault but it’s time to switch it up. The board will boot you out before anything else.

I see the same 11 out there and for what? To get washed again?

Maybe Sarri wanted to prioritize the League and Europa League, and doesn't think the squad can compete on 3 fronts....I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom