⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the wage bill out of wack, there's rumors that Barca will be clearing out a bunch of players this summer including Umtiti & Semedo. The RB solution is supposed to be Moussa Wague whose been tearing it up for Barca B. Yeesh... :smh:

I seent kid in the WC & he was impressive. Also saw 2 B games where he played. I'm very impressed with him but if this rumor ends up being true, it would be a shame bcs Semedo was never given a good chance to play regularly to truly display how great he is.

I hope that farfetched rumor is true but yes please get rid Semedo & Umtiti, probably the two best 1 on 1 defenders on that team

Last edited:
we just gonna sell our best 2 defenders like that. i highly doubt it.
no way umtiti goes. you don't just let the best defender in the world leave.

i really doubt the semedo thing unless emerson is really the goods.
especially since valverde plans on him being our starter for the champions league tomorrow vs lyon

we just gonna sell our best 2 defenders like that. i highly doubt it.
no way umtiti goes. you don't just let the best defender in the world leave.

i really doubt the semedo thing unless emerson is really the goods.
especially since valverde plans on him being our starter for the champions league tomorrow vs lyon
Seems far fetched but the finances for this team are so out of wack... They had to borrow €140 mill recently. In that regard, it make sense...

Edit - I mean borrowing that amount seems like someone leveraged in debt & making car & utility payments with a credit card...

Last edited:
Psk always shares the rumors that would be terrible for Barca and none of those bad things ever happen. Son stays getting my hopes up. No way Umtiti leaves unless they found something that leads them to think he’s injury prone, or he demands to himself (which wouldn’t happen.)

Psk always shares the rumors that would be terrible for Barca and none of those bad things ever happen. Son stays getting my hopes up. No way Umtiti leaves unless they found something that leads them to think he’s injury prone, or he demands to himself (which wouldn’t happen.)
You think borrowing €140 mill is a sign of financial health?

BTW, I'm sharing the speculation from the Barca press, specifically Rac1... Homey from Blanes shares with me pretty regularly...

Last edited:
Idk what Sarri asks of his players but they're so stagnant, nobody is making runs off Hazards hold up play, and besides the switch of play there's not much variety in the attack, I saw Kovacic carry the ball for a nice run but that was more from a counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom