⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like laca as well..

I don’t really get why Chelsea is so bad. It’s essentially the same club as their title winning one, 2 seasons ago. Obviously with different styles and management.. but conte didn’t work out either.

Players aren’t just good anymore?

The players are charmin status,everyone was singing Sarri and the squads praises when they started the season off hot only for them to fold harder than origami whenever they had any adversity

Really don't buy into Sarri needing to be sacked already,he's had some questionable decision making lately but they shouldn't be nearly as bad as they've looked given the talent at his disposal. Just feels like the players are doing their own thing at the moment.

A guy like Kante deserves better...

Yep, I don’t think sarri should be sacked either. More time is needed for him to get players that he wants tbh.

What other 19 yr olds have played as well as he has this season? Not a lot...

Read two reports last night, one PSG and one Arsenal.

Once again, I’m not interested in selling at all.

So Suarez is officially washed in your eyes?
not completely. he's still capable of winning us any trophy.
he's one of the hardest working players i've ever seen and it's finally taking a toll.
but i think next season will be suarez's last season as a potential starter.
barca need to find his successor

all barca have been doing is preparing for the future.
arthur, coutinho, dembele, malcom, semedo, lenglet, todibo, wague, de jong, emerson have all been signed for the next generation.

Last edited:
time to get ready for valverde ball (i have no idea what that will because it's inconsistent af)
Denzel-Washington-Drinking.gif

Last edited:
DzyjAtbXQAYYRDM.jpg:large

Jeez these injuries for us every year at the round of 16 are no joke. No Boateng, Goretzka, Robben, Tolisso and Coman is still injured. Davies may have to come on and ball out today if Coman isn't feeling up to it

Im not taking that laca bait, we have plenty of other players that we will move on and are leaving on a free that will free up a lot of the wage bill: elneny, mustafi (please lort), ramsey, lichsteiner, welbeck, ospina (hopefully napoli will want to keep), Cech, and potentially ozil too

That was my point with Laca as well. Why would we sell when we will have cash for the summer? As well as selling a 19 yr old who has been excellent.

Fabinho in the backline for Liverpool. But then again so is Hummels.

Sarri shouldn’t be sacked. With the string of managers we’ve had and the disposition we’ve had between coach, players and staff we are finally learning our lesson is that isn’t always the managers fault and he has to go. No manager is bigger than the club and sure as hell know select few players are either

ferland mendy got hurt doing the warmups.
hope he is good to go. i really want to see how he steps up against the goat.
this could be his audition.

edit: welp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom