⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmartSelect_20190210-012906_Bleacher Report.jpg
He was offside

If we doing that, atletico's goal shouldn't have even counted, JMG started fouling Vinicius outside the box, ref didn't call until he continued in the box we been getting ****** by VAR all season

Last edited:
Real fans voted Reguilon as the derby’s best player. It’s crazy how last year he was on nobody’s radar, including the club’s and fans. From a no-name to starting for the best LB of the last 5 years in just a few months. It’s a pretty amazing story for the player who started the season aged 21.

Wouldn't be mad with what looks like Ole's preferred XI of:

De Gawd, Shaw, Vic, Bailly/Smalling, Young, Matic, Ander, Pogs, Tone, Jesse and Rash

In a 4-2-3-1

Would've ideally preferred to see Fred in place of Matic with Ander taking his spot at DM but not the best idea in the CL with his lack of match fitness and with that trio really licking together lately. Also would've had Alexis over Jesse if all things were equal but his lack of form and confidence at the moment makes it not even an option rn :lol:. Lingards movement off the ball will come in handy against a backline I'm not convinced with. The bench will be full of quality though at least

Give him Alexis' wages/400-500k per on a 5 year deal,captains armband and a 300m release clause and all sides come out happy,pizza-boy included :lol:

Want Bailly starting over Mike to combat Mbappe’s pace. 4-3-3 for me, not sure if I want Rash through the middle or Lingard in his false 9 role. Think we win 2-1, hoping for 3-0.

haven't watched much of leicester this szn they play some good football

They get a couple more higher quality players and they could/should be a consistent top 7 side. Ricardo, Vardy, Maguire, Chilwell, Madison, Ndidi is a good core of players. They have evolved their style of play since their title win and are being very intentional with the type of players they are targeting. Ricardo was in my top 3 rightbacks i wouldlve liked to see at City that summer we were looking for a rightback (Walker, Semedo, Ricardo) so I really rate him. Tielmans from Monaco on loan was a really smart move too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom