⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were Pogba’s agent, I wouldn’t sign d*** unless it’s Messi/rapeyronaldo dough. Who knows what dummy woody is going to hire next if they don’t reup with Ole. Don’t want to be in the same position where another manager tries have him not pay freely.

Athletico fans are going mad bcz of Bales big FU celebration lol
2198n82.jpg

Athletico fans are going mad bcz of Bales big FU celebration lol
2198n82.jpg

If Bale accepts his own injury proneness, and Vinicius’s importance, dude showed today that he can be a great weapon off the bench.

It’s not just the physical act of coming off the bench im alluding to. It’s embracing it and wanting to work for the team and fans. He’s always been an outsider, but there’s also a reason he’s never asked to leave either. He wants to be here, and a shift in personality that would come imo naturally with embracing and accepting a bench/vet sacrificing for the team role by him could further increase the upward trend of the entire team’s morale.

And trolling our city rivals’ fans is a great start to the long overdue process, where multiple parties are at fault, of him becoming one with the team and fans

If I were Pogba’s agent, I wouldn’t sign d*** unless it’s Messi/rapeyronaldo dough. Who knows what dummy woody is going to hire next if they don’t reup with Ole. Don’t want to be in the same position where another manager tries have him not pay freely.
He will be offered Alexis money

I liked P$G over the years, the last time being when Ibra was there. Got my son a couple of his shirts that are now with Beans Beans ’s son.

I’ve grown to really dislike al-khelaifi. I’ve always respected SAF & watched them when Park played for them. I really dislike woody though. Heard on a podcast that no real candidate will take the DOF position with United bcs woody will not give the person final say & that everything needs to be run thru him... :lol:

**** psg

No hate towards the players but the owner and organization as a whole are a bunch of ****

Atleti is salty. Tbh they might have a point with the offsides call and the foul by casemiro but not the penalty on Vinicius imo.
And I don’t know how casemiro gets away with his constant fouling.

La Liga has shown var is only as good as the ref.

Can’t wait. Who do you want in the XI at OT?

**** 12 btw.

Wouldn't be mad with what looks like Ole's preferred XI of:

De Gawd, Shaw, Vic, Bailly/Smalling, Young, Matic, Ander, Pogs, Tone, Jesse and Rash

In a 4-2-3-1

Would've ideally preferred to see Fred in place of Matic with Ander taking his spot at DM but not the best idea in the CL with his lack of match fitness and with that trio really licking together lately. Also would've had Alexis over Jesse if all things were equal but his lack of form and confidence at the moment makes it not even an option rn :lol:. Lingards movement off the ball will come in handy against a backline I'm not convinced with. The bench will be full of quality though at least.

tenor.gif

:lol:, #15's got dibs on the crown though...
He will be offered Alexis money

Give him Alexis' wages/400-500k per on a 5 year deal,captains armband and a 300m release clause and all sides come out happy,pizza-boy included :lol:

I thought the penalty on vinicius was a bit soft since he didn't swipe through his legs, contact was minimal imo.

Vinicius is quite fun to watch, he seems to have that god given filthiness. :sick: when he dropped that inch perfect outside of the foot cross to Vasquez in minute 19

Last edited:
Atleti is salty. Tbh they might have a point with the offsides call and the foul by casemiro but not the penalty on Vinicius imo.
And I don’t know how casemiro gets away with his constant fouling.

La Liga has shown var is only as good as the ref.

The refs screwed Atletico. The foul on Vinicius was outside the box and Morata was not offside before making that gorgeous chip. I get it, La Liga wants ratings for the Clasico fixtures coming up :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom