⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
great chance to go up 8 pts now
and solari has a better chance of staying the manager

Casemiro motm, best performance I seen from him in a long time, the midfield dominated, atleti spent the entire match fouling instead of playing football

two matches straight the refs completely ****** us

Last edited by a moderator:
2 days rest, draw at Camp Nou. 2 days rest, win at Atleti

Picking it up right in time for our favorite tournament :pimp:

Mbappe gonna have to put the team on his back with no midfield

I guess you ADM & Draxler with him upfront and they drop into the midfield to defend and build up play, Tuchel gonna have to show his worth

Used to be the biggest Cholo fan but he hasn’t evolved at all... His Atleti team looks very meager despite having a lot of talent. At this point I think he’s holding the team back. I think another manager would make this team really really scary.

Just saw a post game interview with Ole where he talked about how his team selection was kinda risky but that he trusted the players would deliver. Also talked about how they controlled the second half. His team has won several different ways since the dotard got the boot & Pogba has obviously been a linch pin for that success. Regardless of what may occur the rest of the year in the league & in the CL, he should get at least another year. But for god sakes can he please play Fred?!?!??

Another game in the league this season showing how desperate these refs need VAR. insane what just happened in this Brighton and Burnley March

Used to be the biggest Cholo fan but he hasn’t evolved at all... His Atleti team looks very meager despite having a lot of talent. At this point I think he’s holding the team back. I think another manager would make this team really really scary.
Same.. look at all the attacking talent brought in to the club in recent years, how many of them have kicked on besides greiz? He needs to take heed from Jose, before the game passes him up.
Also, not sure I would blame the refs for that loss, Atletico did themselves no justice playing that way.

On top of Lannisterinho and Veratti not being fully fit...P$G's limping into Tuesdays match at OT while Ole's got a healthy squad :nerd:

Damn... you know what this means? We are winning the UCL boys

After DDG, Herrera and Mata's contracts get sorted, I would like to see them re-up Pogba's contract now and not wait to be in a similar situation down the line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom