⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay now that we've gotten rid of the idiot Morinho. What do we need to return to our rightful place at the top of the table?

I feel like upgrading Phil Jones and Ashley Young would do it.

Okay now that we've gotten rid of the idiot Morinho. What do we need to return to our rightful place at the top of the table?

I feel like upgrading Phil Jones and Ashley Young would do it.

We need a commanding CB, and RB ( I like Dalot, not sure he's ready just yet), CDM (Matic is too slow), and a proper RW

We need a commanding CB, and RB ( I like Dalot, not sure he's ready just yet), CDM (Matic is too slow), and a proper RW

Dalot looks nice, I think he's already better than Ashley Young. Matic doesn't enrage me like like Jones and young but yeah I don't really get the point of having a slow CDM.

To be at the top of the table, United needs to secure OGS as the full time manager first. Because he’s getting more out of these players than mourinho ever could.

Since talking over in December, United has been the best team in the league. (If this score holds up) he’ll have 8 wins and 1 draw, 25 points.

The entire back line needs to be revamped. The midfield is fine with me, even tho I’m not the biggest Herrera fan. Matic is ok. More depth is needed on the wings. Sanchez is washed, and morata is only good as a sub these days

It makes you wonder what really went on behind the scenes when the dotard was there. There is a startling night & day difference in pretty much every facet of This United team. I said this team has enough talent now but the dotard was the only thing holding the club back.

Pogba & Reus have to be the best players in Europe right now.

25B91489-E59C-4715-B16A-E70BE471F895.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom