⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes you wonder what really went on behind the scenes when the dotard was there. There is a startling night & day difference in pretty much every facet of This United team. I said this team has enough talent now but the dotard was the only thing holding the club back.

Pogba & Reus have to be the best players in Europe right now.

The difference is so stark.

I feel like lukakus size and physique has him pigeon holes him into roll he's ill suited for. :

He wasn’t always as big, weight wise.

He’s bulked up a lot since his Everton and first season at United. Maybe this summer he’ll look to lose a little bit of weight.

Somehow in the top 4 after that disasterclass of a first half of the season :pimp:

God bless Ole

Chelski play Citeh coming up too :D

Very good performance with some take aways for me:

- lukaku really needs to just work on his touch, he puts himself in such great positions and his touch either forces him wide (often out the play) or kills the whole movement. Think he gets one more season before time to cut loss

- Pogba :pimp:

-Alexis should have scored and looks like a dude low on confidence. Think he still fits this team more than Rom but think it might be a in a more central role. Cuz left wing is Tony’s

- why wasn’t Fred or Andres on bench today? It’s cool seeing a academy kid in Scott but I have concerns over both not featuring especially against one of the worst teams in the league

- we are gonna have to give ole this job huh?

Unai Emery looks like a vampire
59feb3bc2b3a7ec68e000001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom