⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Coupé It seems to take issue with it. I only took issue with the fact that Nike was trying to tell the De Jong what to put on his jersey. He can put "Big **** De Jong" on his shirt for all I care, but do it because you want to, not because some suit at Nike told you it would sell more shirts.
This..

Sheeeet if I had a paid Nike sponsorship, they could put Long Duk Dong on my shirt... Best believe I’d have a fresh pair of Nike kicks on. :rofl:

It’s still frenkie’s decision at the end of the day. Nike is just doing what they’re supposed to tbf.

I need to know what he did to Solari to get stuck out of the team like that

Solari is King Petty (which i admire)

Although a big reason is his form since his appendicitis procedure, it cant only be that (Marcelo has been equally in poor form and yet he gets consistent play time). There were certain things said by Isco to Solari that caused the beef.

To be fair its hard to see where Isco could play under Solari’s style of play. He could at best be a sub option for Luka/Toni but Ceballos and Valverde have held their own.

WAT D ****

This post is more appropriate. Rather surprised at this to. All jokes aside, I bet he's an all around good dude which must be why he got an extension. Gotta also not be too much money either.

Also, unless a flat out great manager is available, United should keep Ole for another year regardless of how the campaign ends.

RIP to the Flamengo victims. All were between the ages of 14-17, my son's age. I can't even imagine what the families are going through... I would be no good if something happened to my son. He's my heart & soul. Thoughts & prayers to the families.

Last edited:
I hope Ole gets the job man and I'm gonna stick with what I said months back, if by some miracle we knock off PSG, he gets the job.

Much deserved for Rashy and Ole

Does EA do that in other leagues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom