⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they have to sell him for when FDJ comes in + other signings

Told y'all, they gave up on VAR, they gotta get those current refs out the booth

they miss a lot
it's like they only want to work if the ref is asking them to
if the ref is trash...the match is ******
the bpl is gonna have a field day with var

ramos and vasquez should've been sent off
modric should've had a card as well. he constantly fouled arthur.

Ehh I could pull up missed cards on both sides but that's a clear foul in the box, not to say its barca bias thing on the refs, because that's how its been the past few months, if we're going to have the system use it, whether it hurts us or not

I caught that foul during the match. It was one of those where unfortunately Vini probably should have just sold it. People get mad at players for flopping but unfortunately the refs are often the ones at fault because they don’t call it if you stay on your feet and hold the ball

screenshot20190207140924.png

So Hamsik is staying, the Chinese club didn't have the money

Last edited:
saw a post on reddit of a chart on who to root for in the german league and another for the Italian league. Liepzieg and Lazio's are hilarious
1qh53rcdo6f21.png

5aBhgvi.png

Last edited:
This is wack, put whatever you want on your jersey kid. Don’t let the corporate beast tell you your family name isn’t “marketable.”

This is all Brazil’s fault. I’ve never been a fan of this either, in general.

They were the ones who started this tradition of not putting last names on kits, started putting first names then nicknames (Kaka, are you kidding me?), everyone started doing it in South America because Brazil was so popular... then it spread to Portugal and Spain, and Italy.

It doesn’t surprise me Nike is behind it now.

Jakub Błaszczykowski signs for Wisła Kraków. former Dortmund midfielder during the Klopp era. better thing Worth noting is that he also lent the club 1,33m Polish Zloty (308,896euros) and agreed to play for a minimal wage for professional footballer in Poland, which is 500PLN/monthly(118euros monthly), all of which he will donate for match tickets to orphanages.

This is all Brazil’s fault. I’ve never been a fan of this either, in general.

They were the ones who started this tradition of not putting last names on kits, started putting first names then nicknames (Kaka, are you kidding me?), everyone started doing it in South America because Brazil was so popular... then it spread to Portugal and Spain, and Italy.

It doesn’t surprise me Nike is behind it now.

Off the top of my head, these are the only examples I can come up with of an Argentine player doing this:
maxresdefault.jpg

foto-juan-roman-riquelme-video-el-fanatismo-por-juan-roman-riquelme.jpg

1042319_1.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: Who cares what name they put on the shirt...

Coupé It Coupé It seems to take issue with it. I only took issue with the fact that Nike was trying to tell the De Jong what to put on his jersey. He can put "Big **** De Jong" on his shirt for all I care, but do it because you want to, not because some suit at Nike told you it would sell more shirts.

Hey that’s just me, I’d have my last name on a kit and wear it proudly. :lol:

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T you do have a point tho, Argentine’s haven’t done the first name/nick name as much. Most of them keep the surname/family name. Maybe because they’d be the least likely of all South American countries to copy anything Brazil :lol:. I applaud Argentina, kudos

Last name for me all day. Gotta put on for the family but I can see how some athletes don't care or personal reasons like Memphis.

I definitely dont mind if it's a very common last name too. Frenkie would be dope. Only other De Jong that comes to mind is Nigel and Luuk. It's not like we talking about Dembeles or Rodriguez's :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom