⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flamenco Nas making an impact :pimp:

Also the 'Pool title coronation didn't last...

Citeh's back level on points with a game in hand :lol:

Ya’ll should totally hire solari full time bro.

And then you can get him 4 years after the game has completely passed him. And even as he underachieves, plays extremely negative football, sucks every ounce of positivity from the entire club, and calls your best player an illness, you can still give him a few more matches :pimp:

I'm not even gonna hold y'all, the people who I usually bash been playing there *** off, Marcelo was shocking, he can't play against pace that like.

We gotta take our chances better

Think the only Madridista that was happy with Marcelo today was this man

1041876146-594x594.jpg

“Yep, that 2-year loan is definitely getting cut short”

Can’t wait to have his pace on that left flank

arthur was sooo good today. his composure for such a young age is amazing.
arthur and de jong together is going to be a beautiful sight to see

really want to see malcom and dembele on the wings with messi as the false 9

Last edited:
I missed the first half of El Clasico but caught the second half. I saw the replay on RM's goal. I blame Lenglet and his poor marking, I still am not to keen on his signing. Malcolm and Arthur played well, Busquets looks like he needs a week or two off from football, man looks tired.

Raki has done well for Barca in his time here, but Barca should look to reunite him with fellow countryman, Modric, over at Inter.

And then you can get him 4 years after the game has completely passed him. And even as he underachieves, plays extremely negative football, sucks every ounce of positivity from the entire club, and calls your best player an illness, you can still give him a few more matches :pimp:
Who hurt you?

so media sources are claiming that Arsenal's higher ups have only given Emery 40million pounds to spend in the next transfer window. this economy good luck with that lol. I immediately thought of DT or Troopz yelling about that:lol:

Missed the Clasico, heard Semedo killed it.
he did. him and malcom were great on that right side. made so many tackles and game saving pressure where he made bale switch to his right foot inside the box where it seemed like he had a wide open shot. he was full of energy. he didn't fold under pressure and retained the ball well. it always surprises me how well he dribbles.
he had modric, vini, and marcelo on skates a couple times too.
easily our best defender behind umtiti. he just needs to improve on his final ball (crossing)

this is how much space semedo closed on bale while he was making his 1st touch and made him cut inside. brilliant defending.
this was at the end of the game after he wore out that flank all night.
DywVAbCXQAAeVkn.jpg

Last edited:
i feel like i watched keita when he came and was very impressed by him
but has regressed as the season went on
the last match i saw its like i wasn't even watching the same player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom