⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other thing that kills me is Eriksen played the pass. I thought if an opponent deliberately plays the ball and it gets deflected to a player offside it doesnt count as offsides? Reminds me so much of the call on Sane last year against Liverpool.

Can someone clear this up :nerd:

Also on a side note I dont wanna hear about Pogba being compared to KDB again. Both in a situation with it all on the line. KDB put up 3 assists and played like a hero and Pogba went home dejected and had circles run around him in midfield.

I know I hardly post in here. But from my understanding, most of the merch sales goes to the kit maker.

That's interesting. With Bayern they said we were making a lot of money off his jersey sales and I know RM was reporting the same thing with his crazy jersey sales which is why they were fine paying his transfer fee after the WC. Interesting to hear clarification on this.

Also on a side note I dont wanna hear about Pogba being compared to KDB again. Both in a situation with it all on the line. KDB put up 3 assists and played like a hero and Pogba went home dejected and had circles run around him in midfield.

Look who KDB has around him, then look at Pogba's teammates. Then look at who each team was playing. That's not really a fair comparison at all :lol:

I know I hardly post in here. But from my understanding, most of the merch sales goes to the kit maker.
the way player shirt sales help you is when you go make the next deal with a supplier you have leverage to ask for more money because such and such jerseys are selling.

Look who KDB has around him, then look at Pogba's teammates. Then look at who each team was playing. That's not really a fair comparison at all :lol:
Nah i forgot who it was but i remember a while ago i had this convo saying pogba is the engine and KDB is jut a cog when one made his name as the engine at Wolfsburg and the other made his name as a cog in an amazing juventus side surrounded by world class players. so now when the shoes on the other foot pogba gets a pass cause he doenst have the talent around him and kdb is surrounded by world class talent thats why hes been better?? nah Pogbas a great player but the comparison to KDB im not hearing it.

Losing because of a **** goal spanish giroud knew nothing about and being a half of his foot offside is just gut wrenching man

Straight up.

We did have our chances though, Sterling had a great look inside the box for his hatty early in the 2nd half. Agueros header. His missed pen. Laportes two shocking mistakes. We did it to ourselves in fairness

Yup the squad makes an initial deal with the brand or kit maker. That’s where the money is at. I’m sure there are incentives but the club doesn’t see profit from individual jersey sales.

That’s all to the brand/kit maker

Sterling is my guy and has been in amazing form for two years now devestated he didnt get the hattrick on such a huge occasion. he played incredibly. but chill with the BITW stuff.

Messi still alive

So close man it hurts
C9D3EDEF-3018-4A70-BB51-2341E4D63AF3.jpeg

Kay, well guess i’m a Liverpool fan now.

DA DA DA DA DA DA OHH MANE MANE!

(Please lord, knock Farça out...PLEASE)

Spurs 2 legs away from a CL final is wild. Who would've thought?! :lol:

Doesn't matter if its Ajax or Spurs in the Final, Barça gon' wash em regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom