⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely gutted.

I was PUMPED on that Sterling goal. Went from absolutely ecstatic to completely crushed

GG Spurs fans

Extremely disappointed.

Forwards did everything they could hats off to Sterling, KDB, Aguero and Bernardo they showed heart. Laporte...do better youre better than that. worst match ive seen him play in a city shirt.

People will say this in on Pep but I look at all the goals and see individual player mistakes thats not on the manager. these matches where not lost tactifcally they were lost by the mentality of a couple of the players at the wrong time. Nothing you can do when your best centerback on the season ****s it twice in 5 minutes leading to two away goals and no one would say laporte shouldnt have been playing this match

The other thing that kills me is Eriksen played the pass. I thought if an opponent deliberately plays the ball and it gets deflected to a player offside it doesnt count as offsides? Reminds me so much of the call on Sane last year against Liverpool.

Extremely disappointed.

Forwards did everything they could hats off to Sterling, KDB, Aguero and Bernardo they showed heart. Laporte...do better youre better than that. worst match ive seen him play in a city shirt.

People will say this in on Pep but I look at all the goals and see individual player mistakes thats not on the manager. these matches where not lost tactifcally they were lost by the mentality of a couple of the players at the wrong time. Nothing you can do when your best centerback on the season ****s it twice in 5 minutes leading to two away goals and no one would say laporte shouldnt have been playing this match

Pep’s first game tactics, lineups, and substitutions lost them the tie. Today wasn’t his fault. But the first game was.

Absolutely on Pep, he has to carry the L

Pep’s first game tactics, lineups, and substitutions list them the tie. Today wasn’t his fault. But the first game was.

Absolutely on Pep, he has to carry the L

First game on the pitch tactics where fine. Lineup was questionable but on the whole the team didnt play like headless chickens and We lost the game cause delph forgot to defned for 3 seconds. i cant blame pep on that thats a player error. And Aguero not doing better on that penalty smh

Transfermarkt has Sonaldo's value at only 65 mill. United and RM could use him immediately. I'm actually surprised neither of them have jumped on him at the past. Getting the whole Korean fanbase/merch sales will instantly help offset the fee

Yeah Laporte had a shocker, those two mistakes that led to those two early goals were unforgivable.

And mannn, I wouldve rather gotten thrashed 3-0 than to see that Aguero was less than a half step offside THAT late in the match to see us through. That **** hurt :frown:

Heard that. We’re gonna get Ajax vs. Barca at Wanda, aren’t we.

That’s the final I’d put my money on, with Barça winning. But no money down, I could care less who wins.

I guess I think it’d be cool if Spurs won it because it’d be so random.

Sterling best in the world??

tumblr_okmezpcIdk1ude31so1_400.gif

Yeah Laporte had a shocker, those two mistakes that led to those two early goals were unforgivable.

And mannn, I wouldve rather gotten thrashed 3-0 than to see that Aguero was less than a half step offside THAT late in the match to see us through. That **** hurt :frown:

Losing because of a **** goal spanish giroud knew nothing about and being a half of his foot offside is just gut wrenching man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom