∞True Detective Season 1 Thread ***CLOSED***∞

Yep, as long as it comes to a close, I will be content.

6373_b9cb.gif

gH1yWCz.png

669FSmg.png

Last edited:
Y'all notice their eating Spaghetti at dinner in the first episode? Then Marty eating some sort of spaghetti/noodle in one of the other episodes... Maggie is the Yellow King

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'all notice their eating Spaghetti at dinner in the first episode? Then Marty eating some sort of spaghetti/noodle in one of the other episodes... Maggie is the Yellow King

no man

Nic puts in subtle touches to make you think crap like this; just like she was wearing a yellow shirt and there was a yellow ash tray in front of her when she visited Rust in episode 7

I think I shoulda put an emoticon after that cause it was joking :lol: just adding on to these wild theories

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm convinced the opening of episode 1 is the end of 8

I think it's Marty carrying someone and maybe Cohle sets the fire to the Yellow Kings haven

weedle weedle dung beatle boots meatballs pants tactics 
roll.gif

Put me down as one who doesn't think there will be any big twists and hopes there isn't. The closest thing to a twist I see happening is Maggie's dad being involved in the cult and possibly being one of the illegitimate sons of Tuttle.

I think the story has been pretty straight forward and wouldn't consider it a "who dun it". The lawnmower guy is clearly the evil guy they've been looking for, but is probably not the yellow king. The yellow king is a ceremonial leader of the cult(Sam Tuttle?) whose title gets passed on when someone dies, "death is not the end".

I'm fairly confident about how they'll end it, just curious about the details. Will they get the whole cult or just scarface and a couple others? Will Rust make it out alive? A few things like that.

It's going to be very difficult for season two to live up to this.

My theory goes like this...

The two current detectives die. Marty and Rust take down everyone in the cult and Marty rescues a child (opening scene from episode 1 where you see someone carrying something). Rust is the one who lights the entire place on fire and it's left up to us to determine if he made it out or not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom