♚ Sacramento Kings ♚ Off-Season Thread

Nice "I'm sorry" money
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

So the Kings traded Dalembert for Hayes with the Rockets. 
laugh.gif

Pretty much 
laugh.gif
. Kings gave Chuck the money he deserved, and Rockets gave Dalembert no more
than he should be getting. It's all good.

I think everyone was expecting that line up.

It will be interesting to see how Westphal divvies up the minutes

STATEMENT FROM GEOFF PETRIE REGARDING CHUCK HAYES
SACRAMENTO, CALIF., Dec. 23, 2011 -- "It is a profound pleasure to announce the signing of Chuck Hayes to a new multi-year contract. Chuck’s abilities and potential contribution have been previously described in great detail and remain unchanged. There is a much larger human story contained in the ongoing series of events which have encompassed the last eight days that go beyond basketball. It should be embraced. Some undoubtedly will seek to find some element of failure in this. There is no failure here. Chuck’s story and return has been so much more about caring, support, hope, faith, prayer, and a livable redemption. These values represent a larger part of the oxygen of life. The travails and then the triumph of the human spirit is what transpired here. There should be inspiration in this for everyone, especially at this time of the year. In closing, I want to wish everyone a wonderful holiday with their families, friends, and loved ones, and to all a good night."

Nah it'll be:

Evans
Thornton
Salmons
Hayes
Cousins

It will be interesting to see how Salmons fits in since he hasn't played all pre-season.

The line ups we have had are pretty interesting. fun to watch

Nobody has really pissed me off yet, and when they've been close (Hickson, Outlaw) they come right back and redeem themselves
smokin.gif

All in all, pretty good shooting

Pray Kobe stays cold

Rebound better

Idk how our small ball line ups will hold up defensively...........

Seeing Isaiah trying to guard Kobe was
eek.gif
eek.gif
but
laugh.gif
at the same time

Jimmer looked nervous as hell in that first quarter but really came into his own in the 2nd

Whats the deal with DMC dude is non-existant??? Probably cuz we are running our offense exclusively around the perimeter
laugh.gif

Solid half so far. I'm still more partial to JT over J.J, and DMC needs to get into the flow of the game and quit forcing. Everyone else has been playing pretty solid. Let's get this W
pimp.gif

Been flicking through damn Directv forever trying to find this game!
Was blacked out on NBATV being a local game.
Found Warriors and Bulls too!
Yesss!

Any of ya'll going to Bulls/Knicks upcoming game?

Back
Top Bottom