♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

:wow: that a young n.o.r.e. on the far left? also looks like kanye/pusha-t/pharell didnt invent the tights under rolled up pants word to money in the middle (no relation to monie in the middle)

Last edited:
:wow: that a young n.o.r.e. on the far left? also looks like kanye/pusha-t/pharell didnt invent the tights under rolled up pants word to money in the middle (no relation to monie in the middle)

Pretty much anything you see, has been done before.

That's Tat Money. DJ from Philly who was down with all the Hilltop groups.

That's Cool C in the AF2 Low next to him. I don't know who that is in the Assaults.

Steady B is on the far right I believe.

Repped for the Monie Love reference.

Last edited:
I like supreme but i do not understand the appeal of the box t shirts and caps.

Ronaldo wit the 90s

Tip socks :smokin

Natalie dont need a bra :smokin

Thought this dude was a hypebeast b4 i saw this pic
Paully knows?

Simple.

Last edited:
Paully knows?
A pair of Uptempos automatically makes you not a "Hypebeast"? What makes him a hypebeast in the first place? Seen the show plenty and he just seems like a dude that goes to the mall and buys shoes, never seen him in any crazy retros or pretending he was a "sneakerhead". Dudes are way to quick to throw that "Hypebeast" word around nowadays.

Last edited:
Ive never seen the show, Only seen him on here wearing yeezys and js. I thought he just wore popular kicks, i havent seen many people rock those uptempos in this thread. If hes not a hypebeast, then props.

Is Ewing still working with the magic? do they even have a big man down there any more? Seems to be when howard left orlando Ewing shoes seem to resurface I guess u find it where you can.

Hermes tracksuits now.... really? :smh:

Paully knows?
A pair of Uptempos automatically makes you not a "Hypebeast"? What makes him a hypebeast in the first place? Seen the show plenty and he just seems like a dude that goes to the mall and buys shoes, never seen him in any crazy retros or pretending he was a "sneakerhead". Dudes are way to quick to throw that "Hypebeast" word around nowadays.
I'm saying . . . those aren't something he had to go out of his way to obtain, they just came out Spring this year I believe, Nike probably threw em to him.

Even still, what would make him a "hypebeast"? Dude's just an average guy with money who cops shoes.

The terms "hypebeast" and "sneakerhead" are so ******g played out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom