♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
article224052916463abe0.jpg

This is from 2010, I think. First time seeing Yeezus with CL's.

Last edited:
Bun looks like he's about to go snowboarding, lookin like the michelin man.

Keef lookin mad AYOOO in that pic too 
laugh.gif

Not necessarily true. The bummy low end hollywood clubs that charge general admission fees enforce stupid dress codes.
The higher end clubs and lounges don't. Their clientele is already upscale and spend money, so they dont need the appearance of "look at our line, everybody is dressed nice"
Correct, but those clubs, like Greystone, heck, anything with Jerry Lorenzo's name, is thirst bucket central. They sell out because of the celebs that buy out the vip which brings all the thirsty girls and hipster, scene guys. (the julien edwards, youseffs of the world).

I grew up dancing to get a woody. Now a days, dudes trying to be prettier than the girls and stay taking instagram pictures. I'm 32, my finance 29, and I feel old as hell the few times I get dragged along with her to these clubs.

I'm more of lounge type dude. But, if I have to go to a club I rather hit Jamaican Gold and dance with the ratchets

Same goes for these Hollywood clubs.

Bunch of thirst buckets attend and promote these clubs. I guess I'm just old and bitter but happy hour/ house gatherings are far more fun.

The lames are out for girls but the girls are out for celebs. Basically, you paying to get into a club to watch celebs parlay sex for a glass of champagne. 

And since when did going to a club just to twitter/instagram and facebook become the thing to do?
preach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom